was out this afternoon for a couple of hours,the dogs hunted 2 seperate mink.the river was in flood so the mink kept coming back ashore.a good 10 minute hunt lost it in a tiny drain.god knows where the second one went,had the dogs baffled.scent was very good today.on the way back the dogs bolted a fox fom cover,then two roe.glad i finished work early. ;)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was out this afternoon for a couple of hours,the dogs hunted 2 seperate mink.the river was in flood so the mink kept coming back ashore.a good 10 minute hunt lost it in a tiny drain.god knows where the second one went,had the dogs baffled.scent was very good today.on the way back the dogs bolted a fox fom cover,then two roe.glad i finished work early. ;)

dont you just love those unplanned afternoon mooches

dont you just love those unplanned afternoon mooches

makes yer day,the kids loved it to.
The guys number i tried was off, so i will try a different way.my uncle may have it but he's away until next wk.
cheers mate.try the river that runs through brigg.good for rats and a few mink.is it the ressi near morrisons?next time im over there ill pm you. :good:
no the ressi is nearer my house , its at west cowick.near carlton towers

scunny is 17 miles from me.

The mink pack i went out with is the northern counties, its up in north yorkshire.

someone may get you the number, i will not put the hunt masters name up

have a look on master of minkhounds association website.plenty of iformation on there.mink packs are very careful who gets out with them because they are so easy to follow and film. ;);)

no the ressi is nearer my house , its at west cowick.near carlton towers

scunny is 17 miles from me.

The mink pack i went out with is the northern counties, its up in north yorkshire.

someone may get you the number, i will not put the hunt masters name up

have a look on master of minkhounds association website.plenty of iformation on there.mink packs are very careful who gets out with them because they are so easy to follow and film. ;);)

cheers mouse :victory: