The dogs ran the first of the yr today, it gave them a good hunt for 15 minutes or more before it got to the river.

Then on the drive home i found another dead by the side of the road,(so it there a few days ago) so fingers crossed i should see more this summer on my walks out.

A few yrs ago i had several mink in the space of a few wks but today was the first hunt in ages.

Does anyone get to hunt any around there neck of the woods?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i hunt them every saturday and every wednesday.hunted within the law of course.start in a month and cannot wait.summer days wandering along streams and rivers ,take mrs and kids and the terriers run with the hounds.great day out and always finish at a pub.

been a few times with a pack in north yorkshire

not the same as taking them with your own dog

its our pack mate so its great whatever happens .but you cannot beat being out for a mooch and the terriers come across one.dont last long though not like a good run up and down the river. ;)

its our pack mate so its great whatever happens .but you cannot beat being out for a mooch and the terriers come across one.dont last long though not like a good run up and down the river. ;)

is this the same pack that gets into co durham ,if so have been out with them .

Edited by chilli

we are a long way from county durham.we are very particular who hunts with us.i will find out if you are a blagger.if you are not then you are welcome.

we are a long way from county durham.we are very particular who hunts with us.i will find out if you are a blagger.if you are not then you are welcome.

not a blagger , the pack ive been with comes from near nottingham