Kennels...

Guest No 1 rabbit hunter

With ferret kings kennel's just knock a couple of holes in the breeze blocks at ground level to let some fresh air circulate and get rid of the damp, a bit of sanding and a lick of paint then top notch!

And Mucker spot on but I hope you've got a temp roof on that run, most dogs when bored would soon be on top of that kennel then over the fence!!! especially if you've got Lurchers, aren't they supposed to be good at jumping???

Like the look of them rozesky, what do you have on the inside of the terrier runs? kennels or inside pens.Is that your garage youve used or just an out buildin ?

Smart set up n e way :good:

Ant

just sleeping quaters on the inside.IT's my garage

weres the cheapest place to get the panels to make the kenels from? made my own down the garden first from wood and cheap wire, within a few hours the wood was chewed and there was big holes in the mesh so looking to build one closer to the house with all the thefts going on lately. im planning to keep my dog in th house most of time but mite need to go out sometimes so its nice to have something there if i need it.

a mate of mine made my galvanised run if you or anyone else is interestead in having some made p.m me and i can give you a number.

vince whos dog are you using,or dont i need to ask cos i can probably guess.

I built an extension which included a purpose built dog room for my lurchurs. Then got a new missus who had 3 collies. Bit of a squeeze, and i was thinking of putting up a kennel. Now i have seen rozeskys set up, i am thinking i could do the same thing from my dog room, ie. put a run on the uotside, and knock pophole from the dogroom. Keep showing your different setups, it givs us all ideas how we can better our own setups!

Guest newboy

remember reading somewhere about certain plants to keep flies/smell down... any ideas?

before someone says clean em - i do - lol

but anything helps in the summer

if you use fly bags... where do you buy em... or do you make em up yourself?