Kennels...

Guest No 1 rabbit hunter

how can you say ferretin kings set up is smart???? its dirty, damp looks like its about to fall down. its minging. wouldn't keep a mouse in there let alone a dog!!!!! :no::no::no:

vincy yours look smart mate :good::good:

Guest mucker
how can you say ferretin kings set up is smart???? its dirty, damp looks like its about to fall down. its minging. wouldn't keep a mouse in there let alone a dog!!!!! :no::no::no:

,ferretkings looks good enough for the dogs to me they just wont win competitions on a website

Have to agree, if those were my boarding kennels, I would be refused a lisence. Diluted bleach will get rid of all that green stuff.

Dawn.

Guest mucker

heres a run of mine have another identical to bolt along side 10 foot by... when i get round to doing the base then a roof will go on..

not very practical with pups or as a long term set up but as soon as i find a company that does galve dipping at the right money i,ll be knocking some up a bit more practical.

i wont get a boarding liscence with them :D but as long as the dogs are dry,fed,kept in clean conditions,and get out there runs... everything else is top show.

run003.jpg