big thanks to richie

well, we had smoker and dogs, but no permission :( so richie kindly sorted out a days ratting on one of his permissions, a massive farm with lots of outbuildings, pheasant pens, chicken plant etc, myself, my missus (wasp) richie and pat turned up around 9.30 and got off to a flying start with our JRT bitch catching from the second area smoked, we carried on getting ones and two's all day, finishing around the chicken sheds, when we found out that some guys had ratted all areas 2 weeks before :angry: maybe thats why they were a bit sparce, but neverless, it was a great day out, in good company, watching the dogs enjoy themselves, totally wore out my JRT x plummer, as he flaked out by the end of day, caught sight of a young deer, that started approaching us, before running off, with pats whippet/bed "ted" trying his hardest to get away from pat and chase it :)

so all in all a good day, hopefully pat will have taken a few pictures, that he can add to this :thumbs:

we were using the rat attack plus a petrol leaf blower

Guest Magwitch

Me and the both dogs enjoyed ourselves very much, all three of us are knackered and suffering from carbon monoxide poisoning :laugh: Thanks for today Rich......................................

DSC_0283.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

DSC_0294.jpg

DSC_0331.jpg

DSC_0297.jpg

DSC_0296.jpg

DSC_0303.jpg

DSC_0308.jpg

old Painless!!!

DSC_0315.jpg

DSC_0339-2.jpg

I'm glad we wer'nt the only ones swallowing headache tablets when we got back, just shows how much we breath the fumes in without realising it, good pictures as usual pat, the quaility of the camera, shows in the pictures, :thumbs: