new lamp

Guest fence_hopper

Guest fence_hopper
It doesn't mean the guys been ripped off it just mean's you got a better deal clown

thanks mate i've always wanted to be in a circus call it what you want your obviosly a muppet who don't like to be wrong exspecialy to a younger man than yourself. clown ye right im the one with the better deal cheers anyway for your shit maths need to go back to school or open you f@@kin eyes :icon_eek:

Guest miller1989

What does that battery do exactly the lithium one?

I just use a clulite,had a lightforce lance and kept on breaking so that went,you can get a full laightforce striker kit from arthurcarterurad fpr £155 are they and good?

I was thinking of buying the striker sl170 and rewireing to my own battery!

Guest fence_hopper
What does that battery do exactly the lithium one?

I just use a clulite,had a lightforce lance and kept on breaking so that went,you can get a full laightforce striker kit from arthurcarterurad fpr £155 are they and good?

I was thinking of buying the striker sl170 and rewireing to my own battery!

my last lamp was a sriker wired sraight to the batterie had it for 3 years like that never had a problem with it

the lithion batteries are lighter hold a charge longer and are more constant you can also sprint so can get away quicker when poaching lol