new lamp

Guest fence_hopper

Guest fence_hopper

well i was asking the other week has anyone tryed these kits. had some good advice i thought i get the lightforce striker instead of the blitz what you think

just incase you don't know what your looking at its striker 170 with veriable with a lithion-ion batterie

post-13136-1235818085_thumb.jpg

Guest fence_hopper

alot with the red filter 260. tried to get one of north east fieldsports i found his site hard to use. so emailed him, he rang me while i was in work so told him i'd ring him back 4.30. got home rang him his phone switched of i tried him for a few days i wouldn't reckomend them

Guest fence_hopper
its a good bit of kit got one myself went out lastnite for 3 hours and it was still as brite as when i first turned it on mine cost me £210 worth every penny :clapper:

where from mate i got it from a local gun shop he wanted 262 but i stayed for about 20mins extra hagling so i didn't have to brake in to a 10er lol

mine was from the countrystore the web address is www.country-store-co.uk have a look on there and see what they have there a lot cheaper than most places. what amp is your battery mate mines only 12 volt 14 amp highly recommend it :D

Guest oldskool

them new lithium battery packs are supposed to be brilliant... have you tried the 170 out yet... a brother inlaw got a variable too but its throwing a dark patch in the centre of the beam??? i just have the ordinary 170 and the beam is excellent

Guest fence_hopper
them new lithium battery packs are supposed to be brilliant... have you tried the 170 out yet... a brother inlaw got a variable too but its throwing a dark patch in the centre of the beam??? i just have the ordinary 170 and the beam is excellent

best beam i've seen on any striker like a f@@kin pencil mate

Guest fence_hopper
mine was from the countrystore the web address is www.country-store-co.uk have a look on there and see what they have there a lot cheaper than most places. what amp is your battery mate mines only 12 volt 14 amp highly recommend it :D

can you put a link up i can't find it cheers mate

Guest fence_hopper
ive just got the ordinary striker with red filter and lithium ion battery for 250 from boyces in nelson , not used it properly yet cause the dogs to young but i had a quick shine round the farm and it looks good

you've deffo been had mate no effence the lamp aint veriable they must of made a mistake go back and make a fuss. the veriable makes the lamp last longer and theres no need for a filter

Edited by fence_hopper
Guest fence_hopper
Deben new cat/ price list

striker 170£84.95

filter £17.95

lithium battery £149.00

Total £251.90 hows that being ripped off fence hopper, Variable striker is £129 by its self

well i got i veriable lamp and he never for the same price do the math. in the fire arms shop here the veriable striker is 125 a\nd the lithion batterie was 129 filter 14 so there you gomate he's been ripped more than me so i don't think i'd be happy with that

Edited by fence_hopper

It doesn't mean the guys been ripped off it just mean's you got a better deal clown

Many suppliers around the country have gear a different prices , and at the moment while products are not moving that fast after christmas and with the credit crunch ect you can pick up all kinds of deals if shops have stock thats not moving like your shop and the lithium batteries, if you look at johnsons fieldsports your lamp isn't such a good deal his are only £110.00