thats abit much 300 pound for 11 week old pup dont ya think? is that for all the litter lol
peanuts for a bitch out of this line..you prick

it is pricey though mate! just because its good lines dont mean to say its going to be any good.why you name calling?

im name calling because when a bloke is selling a quality pup he does not want to see remarks like that..and by the way pal 300 is only pricey to a man who has nowt

lol now your implying you have loads of money! several people have asked what line it is and you havent told any one. so you want 300 for a 11 week old pup that no one knows the breed of or what line it is :icon_redface:

im sure you could pm asking for more details on the pup after all thats what its there for.

some people dont want to put peds/breedings on the www and i dont blame them.

good luck with the sale she looks a little toppa

Guest AngelicAcid
im sure you could pm asking for more details on the pup after all thats what its there for.

some people dont want to put peds/breedings on the www and i dont blame them.

good luck with the sale she looks a little toppa

Too True. If things like that were openly put on a forum then every tom dicky and tit would be copying them, and trying to make money.

On saying that anyone could contact and ask. Then saying their dogs are out of this and that.

Some things best kept very close, good luck with the sale Steve.

I AINT NO PRICK. AND IF IT WAS BRED OUT OF TOP LINES YOU WOULD NO THE BREEDIN BUT YOU JUST SAYIN ITS OUT OF TOP LINES TO GET A GOOD PRICE YOU PUPPY PEDDLER.PEOPLE ARE ASKIN THE BREEDING OF IT????????? ARE YOU GOIN TO ANSWER UM OR [bANNED TEXT]???????

Nice picture mate....

looks a cracker.

whats the breeding??

hows joe sam ,is he alright ,craig

hes sound mate, im not running him anymore on the lamp... hes too old.

been doing abit of ferreting and bushing with him though. :D

ive got a new lamping pup for next season.

sorry i havent been in touch, my MRS decided to give birth two weeks ago and its been very hectic!!! :blink:

to old :no: that dog will keep running for another 3 years mate with ease just keep him fit