SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

I'm far from an expert on the type of dog's I keep and that's luchers and bushers but I recon I've learned something if not much I know one thing I haven't had to pick up a shit out of my runs in ten month's give or take how many on here can say that,but my point is as me cnuts on here go on like their the be all and end all of thl shoot you down if not to sure of what your doing then fcuking hate you if you have got a clue then your a know it all prick just ask Neil cooney ,I've seen the same cnts for nocking other cmuts for not been in the know then asking on here for pups then in the same breath calling cnuts peddelers the reason the dog game is fluked is by dog folk alone, I thank fcuk I hunt alone.

Seems like everyone is against each other Pete. I probably seem like a prick on here, I like a wind up...I get mates wind me up regular. But what I cannot stand is an out and out bullshitter, and I wish I could keep my mouth shut but I can't.
there's only a few on here that I'd happily take advice from. A handful maybe. There's lads that contribute to the site then there's other lads who just like to ruin a thread. Stupid arguing and running down people gets a bit boring to be honest. Shame really
  • Like 4

I'm far from an expert on the type of dog's I keep and that's luchers and bushers but I recon I've learned something if not much I know one thing I haven't had to pick up a shit out of my runs in ten month's give or take how many on here can say that,but my point is as me cnuts on here go on like their the be all and end all of thl shoot you down if not to sure of what your doing then fcuking hate you if you have got a clue then your a know it all prick just ask Neil cooney ,I've seen the same cnts for nocking other cmuts for not been in the know then asking on here for pups then in the same breath calling cnuts peddelers the reason the dog game is fluked is by dog folk alone, I thank fcuk I hunt alone.

Seems like everyone is against each other Pete. I probably seem like a prick on here, I like a wind up...I get mates wind me up regular. But what I cannot stand is an out and out bullshitter, and I wish I could keep my mouth shut but I can't.
there's only a few on here that I'd happily take advice from. A handful maybe. There's lads that contribute to the site then there's other lads who just like to ruin a thread. Stupid arguing and running down people gets a bit boring to be honest. Shame really

If that's aimed at me, all questions asked were genuine before the lip came!

ach I wouldn't call Neil a know it all prick just yet :D
  • Like 1

no it's aimed at everyone. I was surprised to see u and dc arguing. It's normally the same few. It's why so many lads don't post. Like King says it seems you'll get shot down when you start on here. First you post pictures of your terriers. No visible marks? There not working. Visible marks? What thid you put pics on www.for. Next questions are

1.how much bull is in it

2.what line are the black terriers

3.is that a bull Russell from Cork?

4.what dog peddler sold u it.

Then your told its not what you bought. It's not of a/c booth or Stevens it's of Joe soap from 'tother Valley' and it will Jack. So ye y would any newcomer post

• Like 10

There's to many closed circles with some lads that look down on us mere mortals lol. I'v seen it all backstabbing and bitching fighting and arguing over dogs those that think there above everyone and have there own little cliques. I'v dealt with alot lads over the years I'v had a couple decent dogs over the years and I'v had handful of lads that have helped me out aswell there not all bad but the majority are only proper greedy miserable pricks. Theres lads out there that want ta be the next big name seeking the fame and notoriety that goes with it lol.

• Like 2

no it's aimed at everyone. I was surprised to see u and dc arguing. It's normally the same few. It's why so many lads don't post. Like King says it seems you'll get shot down when you start on here. First you post pictures of your terriers. No visible marks? There not working. Visible marks? What thid you put pics on www.for. Next questions are

1.how much bull is in it

2.what line are the black terriers

3.is that a bull Russell from Cork?

4.what dog peddler sold u it.

Then your told its not what you bought. It's not of a/c booth or Stevens it's of Joe soap from 'tother Valley' and it will Jack. So ye y would any newcomer post

I'm 25 years of age, im green as feck...I don't come on here and comment on every post...thl massive your right, making a name for themselves on here by talking shite. I don't claim to have good terriers, claim to do more than anyone...claim to know this person and that person, i was fortunate enough to go digging and learn off good people frommthe get go...meeting new people along the way just happened it wasn't through ass licking or writing on here it was through friend of a friend type of thing. I just cannot stand a fecking bullshitter. Remember taffybull a few years back on here? He was another, he was a lad I know....writing stuff on here and everyone blowing smoke up his ring it was cringy to read knowing he does feck all. Like I said I wish I could keep my mouth shut....

• Like 1

There's to many closed circles with some lads that look down on us mere mortals lol. I'v seen it all backstabbing and bitching fighting and arguing over dogs those that think there above everyone and have there own little cliques. I'v dealt with alot lads over the years I'v had a couple decent dogs over the years and I'v had handful of lads that have helped me out aswell there not all bad but the majority are only proper greedy miserable pricks. Theres lads out there that want ta be the next big name seeking the fame and notoriety that goes with it lol.

Reminds me of someone..