• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 22/08/2024 at 08:16, sionnach99 said:

Popeye, A Young bitch I’m really looking forward to working this season started the end of last season out with hounds and showed some good signs. 

IMG_7445.png

Lovely bitch

My old bitch. The first proper digging terrier of my own. Drove three hours in the dark after work one evening when I first got my drivers liscence . No big breeding all I was told was she was part nuttal. Out of a part nuttal chocolate bitch from Belfast to a ‘full nuttal’ black dog from England. Bought her on a wing and a prayer and knowing no different and not having access to much else either. Ive learned a lot from this terrier and dug more game with her than any other terrier she’s thought me massive respect for the game and for these great little dogs too. She’s pushing on now and doesn’t do as much as she did but she’s still always in the box just incase. Dug her week in week out and shes done three seasons for the foxhounds . Walked a lot of country with her and found a lot of new spots with her . She’s proved more than a few young ones wrong for me to but I can’t hold that again her 😂 

IMG_7566.png

• Like 8