SHOW US YOUR PATTERDALES

Funny that, I was out with a friend last week and his bitch was marking strong on a very well run place, you'd bet your last dollar on her screaming in, tipped her loose and she just stood there as dumb as f**k.

I'm not saying the terrier in the picture is a bad terrier, I'm sure it's not but pictures can tell a thousand lies.

I've seen the dog work he's spot on only bays [BANNED TEXT] he Carnt get write up on the quarry [BANNED TEXT] he dose it's quiet only 1 way to find out is invit him out to see the dog work an it will answer all ur question

• Like 1

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

tank, 3 years old

Just got him out, just over 8 hours...... home bath, pjs on then bed.....

Posted Images

Funny that, I was out with a friend last week and his bitch was marking strong on a very well run place, you'd bet your last dollar on her screaming in, tipped her loose and she just stood there as dumb as f**k.

I'm not saying the terrier in the picture is a bad terrier, I'm sure it's not but pictures can tell a thousand lies.

I've seen the dog work he's spot on only bays [bANNED TEXT] he Carnt get write up on the quarry [bANNED TEXT] he dose it's quiet only 1 way to find out is invit him out to see the dog work an it will answer all ur question

Await the silence pal...

I've seen the dog work he's spot on only bays [bANNED TEXT] he Carnt get write up on the quarry [bANNED TEXT] he dose it's quiet only 1 way to find out is invit him out to see the dog work an it will answer all ur question

How will he get the dog over from Hungary?

Any prick off this site can see my terriers work, I'm not hard to find.

If you spend the time to read what I said I actually say I don't doubt they work so wind your neck in.

Await the silence my arse, one terrier off Nuttall and you're the internet warrior

• Like 6

Sorry if the question came over as pissy mate! Everyone is forming an opinion on how good your dog is on looks alone! Only you can tell us what he is like! Genuinely interested ATB

Sorry if the question came over as pissy mate! Everyone is forming an opinion on how good your dog is on looks alone! Only you can tell us what he is like! Genuinely interested ATB

Got nothing to prove with the dog mate the dog does what I want him to do and a lot of people have Been out with him and seen it for their selves just put a few pics on never put any on here before and when I do it seems to cause loads of problems I'm not interested in argueing with any one just wanted to put a few pictures up if anyone wants a morning out with the dog I'm more than welcome to show them the dog has your probably aware dogs don't tell lies so like I said if anyone wants to come out for a day I'm more than happy to do so
  • Like 3

Dilly Dog would never admit this, but he owns and is responsible for some of the best dogs in the country. And there are several lads that will back me up on that.

You should hold your f***ing tounge pal.

Its easy to slag people off sat behind a keyboard.

And before you say I'm kissing his arse he had no idea who I am.

• Like 2