best hare coursing dog

i hope this boy dosent think he can course hares next year that would be against the law :icon_redface:

He doesn't look the criminal type ;) mind that said Im starting to realise how sly salukis are, mines a sod for pinching stuff when our backs turned, she also likes a pop at the younger pup if she thinks no ones looking, very nice dog you have their mate, atvb Richard

Guest mickyrichardson
jack russels on the lamp and farm collies for the day if you running on the fen ;)

............................. only you micky :D .... you forgot that 20/20 poodle you have .

HH

i keep that single handed RED STAGS mate

this is the boy rocky

post-27448-1235405068.jpg

Whats the stud fee on that beast, ive heard good things about it like :clapper:

atb richard

£500 but the bitch must be able to drop reds single handed too :icon_redface:
jack russels on the lamp and farm collies for the day if you running on the fen ;)

............................. only you micky :D .... you forgot that 20/20 poodle you have .

HH

this is the boy rocky

atb richard

Thats a bargain! my bitch took her first red single handed at 4 months (pre ban like ;) ) she is now 6 month and gagging to get laid, shes took a right fancy to that dog o' yours, she saw him when she logged on here earlier, then rang me at work to put a word in, atb richard

Guest mickyrichardson

HH

this is the boy rocky

atb richard

Thats a bargain! my bitch took her first red single handed at 4 months (pre ban like ;) ) she is now 6 month and gagging to get laid, shes took a right fancy to that dog o' yours, she saw him when she logged on here earlier, then rang me at work to put a word in, atb richard

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

best dogs ive saw were line bred saluki greyhounds ,not saw them betterd much ,plus the have the power for a bit of everything but the best dogs ive saw further afeild were cuningham greyhound with a dash of greyhound saluk they won the grand course in new mexico beating a galgos in the final on real big land the feild must had been 3 or 4 miles by the same a true test of wind and speed as the jack rabbit is no slouch saw three generaitions f this type real dogs , been temptied to get one over here but dont fancy apup in qauranteen , dont like two much whippet in a dog some lack stamina good feet and power for big days on soft going ,or big nites , on hard stubble ,if your running them hard at alllsorts you need strengh and pace theres abig diffrence on hare catching and hare coursing ,some peolpe creep up on hares and catch them quick most decent lurchers will take them quick ,but when the grounds soft on wheat or plough and the hares got a big lead ,takes a real dog to kill three or four regulary ,saluki greyhound type all the way for all round work