best hare coursing dog

Do you mean best hare coursing dog? or best hare killing dog? cos they are 2 different things. Ive seen some dogs which have a brilliant style, you can watch them course a hare up and down and work it and its something amazing to watch, but it doesnt always get bodies in the bag, on the same note Ive seen some dogs with a style that isnt that good to watch but it gets results :D

Guest mickyrichardson
jack russels on the lamp and farm collies for the day if you running on the fen ;)

............................. only you micky :D .... you forgot that 20/20 poodle you have .

HH

i keep that single handed RED STAGS mate

this is the boy rocky

post-27448-1235405068.jpg

yer i mean best hare coursing dog breeds like saluki greyhound or 3/4 greyhound 1/4 saluki your opinions

hi all i all so would liek to hear what you all think witch is the best bread maybe some action shots :clapper:

Edited by FLY77
Guest Bennybhoy
yer i mean best hare coursing dog breeds like saluki greyhound or 3/4 greyhound 1/4 saluki your opinions

HORSES FOR COURSES mate,depends where you run.we need them a bit sharper up here,smaller land in general.but if your talking the fens where the best dogs have been tested gambled on and videoed.then a fair percentage of a dogs makeup is saluki.

jack russels on the lamp and farm collies for the day if you running on the fen ;)

............................. only you micky :D .... you forgot that 20/20 poodle you have .

HH

this is the boy rocky

Whats the stud fee on that beast, ive heard good things about it like :clapper:

atb richard

HH

this is the boy rocky

Whats the stud fee on that beast, ive heard good things about it like :clapper:

atb richard

i could send my little lad to school on that cool :clapper:

ive seen a video called "one man and his dogs" which had a dog called skye which coursed hare's perfectley it hink it had greyhound,pitbull if allowed to be mentioned,whippet and i think it had suluki in it aswell but it was before the ban