went fishing Saturday

went fishing Saturday with my grandad (with the big beard) and his friend rob we caught 2 pikes and something else witch i forget the name of :blink: i caught one pike tryed to hold it but got another bite on my grandads rod so i took care of that while they took a photo then my grandad caught another pike half an hour later and it bit him :laugh: all in all a nice day out :)

heres some photos

Picture317.jpg

the one that bit my grandad

Picture315.jpg

what this one called?

Picture314.jpg

went fishing Saturday with my grandad (with the big beard) and his friend rob we caught 2 pikes and something else witch i forget the name of :blink: i caught one pike tryed to hold it but got another bite on my grandads rod so i took care of that while they took a photo then my grandad caught another pike half an hour later and it bit him :laugh: all in all a nice day out :)

heres some photos

Picture317.jpg

the one that bit my grandad

Picture315.jpg

what this one called?

Picture314.jpg

Thats a chub.

looks like u had a good day

:thumbs:

Joe

few nice pike there, the other fish is a chub, about average stamp for a chub in most rivers.

Ive got a pikeing trip planned before the seasons over with a few good mates, its the only fish i ever fish for, bit more exciting than reeling in silvers and im not keen on the current carping craze personally.