english bull terrier working

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
seen a pedigree kc reg english bull terrier dog working today. i was so imprssed im thinking of using him on a greyhound bitch in the future .people say that the ebt has lost or never had any drive ect. this dog wanted to do it and by the way he was performing loving every second of it. i must admit that hes only a young dog but he can only improve with age.

and this one...did you tell all the kiddies what it was worked to?...muppet!

pm sent

ive seen one off you work ;)

seen a pedigree kc reg english bull terrier dog working today. i was so imprssed im thinking of using him on a greyhound bitch in the future .people say that the ebt has lost or never had any drive ect. this dog wanted to do it and by the way he was performing loving every second of it. i must admit that hes only a young dog but he can only improve with age.

i have seen these crosses work and the ones ive seen have been not wanting in fact the hardest dog i ever seen was a ebt cross called shane n grump a pup off shane

pm sent

what did you think of him mate ?

pm sent

what did you think of him mate ?

Bang on ,seen him a few times :victory: