pest control course

Guest Bennybhoy
dose any body know if you can get funding for pest control courses

all tho the best thing would be is to work for a ferm i am not in the correct situation and still need to work while training

any help would be great thanks guys

done my bpca through killgerm,go on their website.could be usefull :thumbs:

all tho the best thing would be is to work for a ferm i am not in the correct situation and still need to work while training

For pest control jobs, keep an eye on the Pest Control Portal (Click this link), most companies advertise on there.

I've always advised people to go and work for one of the big companies first. The good ones will get you qualified, and they will give you experience. Training courses will teach you how to pass exams, and the theory of pest control, but there is nothing better than finding out how the industry works.

the ting is i will need to work as well as train mat so thats not realy an option unless i can work nights while training

and i see you john at the bottom i have not for got just need some scales lol

You would be working at the same time?

You can only get the basic (RSPH level2) qualification without experience, and that is harder without experience. To go on and get better qualifications, you need to have some time under your belt.

If you work for one of the big boys, they will take you on with no qualifications, pay you, train you, qualify you. It's a no brainer really...

i would like to do this as an e2e course

The BPCA do offer 'on-line' distance learning for the RSPH level 2 (which is the basic entry level qualification). Take a look at their site for more information.

The same applies though. You can get as many qualifications as you like, but unless you've experienced plenty of scenarios, and understand how the industry works, they are not worth a fig.

does anybody know if i can get funding to get rid of my wife because she's the biggest pest i have ever encounterd :blink:

Guest Bennybhoy

does anybody know if i can get funding to get rid of my wife because she's the biggest pest i have ever encounterd :blink:

might have known ,shamrock

i'll STALK her for 20 LnB :clapper::clapper:

i'll STALK her for 20 LnB :clapper::clapper:

jacko, i will swap you her for a mixi rabbit,20 l n b is too much :icon_eek: