Nile Crocodile Over 18's only, disturbing photos

i hope the body was already dead when the croc ate it. at the first two pictures i thought "wow big croc, surely not on a fly rod" then i saw the crocs skinned body and thought "mmmmmm, kentucky fried croc" and then i saw the body parts and thought " ewwwww!, well that put me off my kentucky fried croc"

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea of the background, checked on snopes.com and it was just listed as "undetermined" if it was true or not.

I personally don't think the pictures/topic are an over 18?

Just incase any of our younger members click on ;)

Oops... It was too late by the time I clicked the link ;) lol. But I dont reckon thats true as surely the croc would chew it up more than that to swallow

they cant chew mate :victory: my mate has a black caimen and he showed me it feeding when i took piglets round for it and it would grab them and twist it off bu deathroling and them parts look way too clean :big_boss:

I have no idea of the background, checked on snopes.com and it was just listed as "undetermined" if it was true or not.

I personally don't think the pictures/topic are an over 18?

Just incase any of our younger members click on ;)

i think any kids on here will of seen worse than that lol have you seen scooby doo lately haha

i dont doubt the body parts, seen similar out of shoot crocodiles in mozambique. What i saw were bones and bracelets, bangles etc though so not so fleshy. i think the fly rod bit is bollocks though, they are incredibley strong.