Today's mooch

[at

tachment=69848:net.jpg]Went out today with a mate of here didn't go out till 1 checked a few earths along the hedgerows with no joy then as we walked along a ditch my bitch entered a drain and she was on almost straight away so we put a net over the entrance and looked for the other end of the drain which was blocked with soil so we opened it up with the shovel and stood back hoping for a bolt. Half hour later and still no bolt but my bitch had pushed the fox to within a metre of the end of the drain so we knew it would bolt and after a few more bangs with the shovel it bolted into the net where it was shot with the 410 and the dogs were given there reward-good afternoon

post-6295-1234730142_thumb.jpg

post-6295-1234730956_thumb.jpg

post-6295-1234731126_thumb.jpgpost-6295-1234731093_thumb.jpg

[at

tachment=69848:net.jpg]Went out today with a mate of here didn't go out till 1 checked a few earths along the hedgerows with no joy then as we walked along a ditch my bitch entered a drain and she was on almost straight away so we put a net over the entrance and looked for the other end of the drain which was blocked with soil so we opened it up with the shovel and stood back hoping for a bolt. Half hour later and still no bolt but my bitch had pushed the fox to within a metre of the end of the drain so we knew it would bolt and after a few more bangs with the shovel it bolted into the net where it was shot with the 410 and the dogs were given there reward-good afternoon

more pics

[at

welldone pal good result dogs look well