simons skits

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i realy hope its not true about pegy but why would someone lye after all this time if it is true you called your self a freind yeah write and to do it to someone that vunreble like si well things add up a little better after our chat

i owned peggy ibought the dog of si when got rid of all the dog s and had a lot of shit . i then sold the dog on to some one who turk new well and i was garented apup back but never see one and got messed about and i aint no c**t i done alot for si and respected him thats the fact idiots :D

doogle knows im not like that when i say something i mean it i keep to my word the dog have been mated since the guy have had it shes been mated twice and still havent caught and if she do ever catch i will be hving it and i will give it straight to doogle like what was aranged as promised

to many shits stirers on here who dont no want there on about thats better turk

this is jimmy0211 on my bros profile, we were told our dog, Tom, out of skitz, dad was a bull/greyhound x whippet? was wandering which, if any of the dogs skitz was put too was this breeding? would be really good if we could find out who his dad is and if he was any good.

thanks jimmy

Guest dances

at the end of the day we were told by a reliable source. someone who worked skitz. And as he came through someone who knew nothing about him we have to take the word of the person who helped us. makes no difference to me what cross he is as he earns his keep

• 2 weeks later...
i remember poor simon been out with him enough times iv seen skits work loads of times very game bitch for her size and red i bred i sold him when he was about 7 months old couldent break him to sheep or pulling i bet he turned out a handy tool like to hear who got him now and how he turned out i owned george lastgoing off he was a de ent animal as well simon diddent have shit decent terriers aswell sad he aint around any more i still have one of his old terriers around called peg some bitch
hi had one of si bullcrosses dog black called jed one of the best, also had two of his terriers all sadly gone now. sad to hear about simon.