simons skits

salty81, did you have any luck with simons wife? if not the main reason for getting rid of him was that he didnt like terriers if that helps?

did sb own him or simon at the time she text a little wile a go and she carnt rember the first dog that was put over skitz i only new to and see to litters out of her but a very good freind of simons said that a dog called george was put to skitz like i said i rember a black dog called geoge but he was to young and deid young he was bull whippit grey ( i think ) si had a few dogs so its hard to rember im still trying to find out though oh and sorry people she was not put in pup again got told and was rong

he was owned by simon but sb was looking after him, we were told the dog was 4 or 5 years old when we got him, 2 years exactly in 8 days but dont know if thats right or wrong?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weres my pup then turk

nice to see you back mate not being funny or anything but you diddent sell the dog to me you done the deal with the other guy not me that guy you done the deal with havent even got the dog any more she has been mated twice since you sold her and shes not caught once

this is another bitch from skits great dog, bit temper-MENTALpost-30664-1234912006_thumb.jpg. thats the one on the right
how old mate

its a sister to yours all out of red'

skits is dead....................................................

do you no [bANNED TEXT] she left us mate
this is another bitch from skits great dog, bit temper-MENTALpost-30664-1234912006_thumb.jpg. thats the one on the right
how old mate

its a sister to yours all out of red'

skits is dead....................................................

do you no [bANNED TEXT] she left us mate

end of subject mate, let sleeping dogs lye

• 3 weeks later...