simons skits

does anyone no the bull x skits owend by siomon b sadly he is not with us now peanut out of skits and red

yes,what what would you like to know

has she had her pups yet

didnt know she had been mated, i hope she has because she was an outstanding bitch. i was led to belive she wasnt around no more i hope im wrong

this was my pup out of skits

how old is the dog now and has it seen much

the dog went back to simon the dog was a brother to your peanut

was that just befor si left us and are you the one that he had the staffie pats from it was when debo was a pup

yes, but dont know anybody with staffy patts

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone no the bull x skits owend by siomon b sadly he is not with us now peanut out of skits and red

has she had her pups yet

didnt know she had been mated, i hope she has because she was an outstanding bitch. i was led to belive she wasnt around no more i hope im wrong

was that just befor si left us and are you the one that he had the staffie pats from it was when debo was a pup

think the pup went jut bfor si did he wasnt happy with it you no how good a dog had to be to stay in his kennels

has she had her pups yet

think the pup went jut bfor si did he wasnt happy with it you no how good a dog had to be to stay in his kennels

i know exactly why the dog went he was a mate of mine i heard yours is good on rabbits

has she had her pups yet

i know exactly why the dog went he was a mate of mine i heard yours is good on rabbits

yeah shes shit tatty of here had her and she wouldnt chase si told him to bye one from the pet shop ill pm you some pics of her from last nite lol unless you pm me your email address

i remember poor simon been out with him enough times iv seen skits work loads of times very game bitch for her size and red i bred i sold him when he was about 7 months old couldent break him to sheep or pulling i bet he turned out a handy tool like to hear who got him now and how he turned out i owned george lastgoing off he was a de ent animal as well simon diddent have shit decent terriers aswell sad he aint around any more i still have one of his old terriers around called peg some bitch

i remember poor simon been out with him enough times iv seen skits work loads of times very game bitch for her size and red i bred i sold him when he was about 7 months old couldent break him to sheep or pulling i bet he turned out a handy tool like to hear who got him now and how he turned out i owned george lastgoing off he was a de ent animal as well simon diddent have shit decent terriers aswell sad he aint around any more i still have one of his old terriers around called peg some bitch
very good black bitch peg was and do you rember edd tha dog was nuts
looks f**k all like your dog!!

maybe not to you but then again,its not your dog. as i said,the pics of mine are older pics. that dog looks like mine in the face at that age..

it does a lil but the ears give it away he is nice iv herd lots of good things about that cross but never seen one run

maybe not to you but then again,its not your dog. as i said,the pics of mine are older pics. that dog looks like mine in the face at that age..

it does a lil but the ears give it away he is nice iv herd lots of good things about that cross but never seen one run

first time i've had this cross. he does everything i ask of him. ;)

how old was he mite try one for my next dog as herd lots about them

in those pics he's about 2. :thumbs:

in those pics he's about 2. :thumbs:

wat about now u near oxfordshire wouldnt mind seein him run :blink: