simons skits

does anyone no the bull x skits owend by siomon b sadly he is not with us now peanut out of skits and red

yes,what what would you like to know

has she had her pups yet

didnt know she had been mated, i hope she has because she was an outstanding bitch. i was led to belive she wasnt around no more i hope im wrong

this was my pup out of skits

post-29950-1234645631_thumb.jpg

Edited by cginty1970

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone no the bull x skits owend by siomon b sadly he is not with us now peanut out of skits and red

has she had her pups yet

didnt know she had been mated, i hope she has because she was an outstanding bitch. i was led to belive she wasnt around no more i hope im wrong

im 98% sure she in lester and she has been put to a saluki shame

has she had her pups yet

how old is the dog now and has it seen much

has she had her pups yet

the dog went back to simon the dog was a brother to your peanut

IS AROUND 7 WE THINK DONT KNOW THE SIRE. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHICH SIDE WOULD HAVE GENERAL ON IT
as far as i no skits only had 3 litters and she is on her 4th the first litter was to a black dog called george about 5ish years ago carnt be 100% though
IS AROUND 7 WE THINK DONT KNOW THE SIRE. CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHICH SIDE WOULD HAVE GENERAL ON IT
as far as i no skits only had 3 litters and she is on her 4th the first litter was to a black dog called george about 5ish years ago carnt be 100% though

skits would only be about 7 her self

has she had her pups yet

the dog went back to simon the dog was a brother to your peanut

was that just befor si left us and are you the one that he had the staffie pats from it was when debo was a pup