looking for a new dog!

wondering if any ov u could help me

i had a couple ov good dogs and decided i waz going 2 pak it all in last year and let all my dogs go(stupid az i am)

bur now i find my self lamping agen n running my mates dogs,

ive bought 3 dogs in tha last couple of months and all of them av been other pepoles bad 1s :(:cry: .

so i was woundring if any of u culd help me and put me on to a good dog or bitch...

sorry 2 b picky bur the dog got 2 jump, come stright back [bANNED TEXT] missis and [bANNED TEXT] called, and spot good on the lamp...

good money paid for the right dog

thanks taffy.

Guest hpool_hunter

abit more info fella , i.e what sort of lurcher your after , saluki based , collie based , and so on , what you want your lurcher for? age range , price range ect .

and make sure your available to * trial* the dog , always ask , as you will obviously no yourself , this time of year , its other peoples problems and so on .

all best in your search .

HH

Guest mickyrichardson

i had a couple ov good dogs and decided i waz going 2 pak it all in last year and let all my dogs go(stupid az i am)

ive bought 3 dogs in tha last couple of months and all of them av been other pepoles bad 1s :(:cry: .

so i was woundring if any of u culd help me and put me on to a good dog or bitch...

sorry 2 b picky bur the dog got 2 jump, come stright back [bANNED TEXT] missis and [bANNED TEXT] called, and spot good on the lamp...

thanks taffy.

Season is nearly over mate why not get yourself a pup and bring it on the way you want it. instead of buying other peoples cast offs and blaming the dogs when they not what you want

saluki greyhound would b good gora be fast and gor 2 av a bit of drive about it,

any lurches tha have accidently caught a fox,

i used 2 keep bull xs i want sumthing tha can run real fast this time thu

and price, if its the right dog any reasible price will b paid

Guest mickyrichardson
i havnt gor the time 2 put in 2 a pup 2 make the dog/bitch the way id want it 2 b

picking the easy option sum 1 out there bout 2 av a real reason y ther packing in or persanol problems thats causing them 2 sell there dogs

if you aint got time for a pup how you got time for a dog they still need the same things pups need
i havnt gor the time 2 put in 2 a pup 2 make the dog/bitch the way id want it 2 b

picking the easy option sum 1 out there bout 2 av a real reason y ther packing in or persanol problems thats causing them 2 sell there dogs

if you aint got time for a pup how you got time for a dog they still need the same things pups need

in my eyes a pup needs training and a lot of it and they dont become in there prime untill 3 years old

i just want a dog thats all ready going. there for i come home from work and walk them for a good our and feed them

a pup in my eyes needs preety much 100% ur time and effort u only get out ov a dog what u put into it

Guest mickyrichardson

in my eyes a pup needs training and a lot of it and they dont become in there prime untill 3 years old

i just want a dog thats all ready going. there for i come home from work and walk them for a good our and feed them

a pup in my eyes needs preety much 100% ur time and effort u only get out ov a dog what u put into it

well all im saying is to have a good dog you need to create a one and having from a pup you will have a great bond with that dog as if you go buy a 3 year old there wont be that same trust between you and the dog cause like youve said yourself you had 3 dogs in the last couple of months and cause they dont run how you want them to run then they get passed on again what a life for a dog that is and you gave up last year what makes you think you wont next year

if you get a dog thats ready to go you might find fault in it a couple of months down the line then your back to square one mate were as if you get a pup train it how you want it pus.dogs may be in there prime at three years but there are young dogs catching at 9 months or so.like someone said seasons nearly finished now anyway alb finding one anyway

I gave up the dogs in 2003 for two years and then I started over I suggesy you look for an average lurcher and then get yourself a good pup to rear and train to your own standard. The older dog will kepe the pup happy outsede and show him the ropes then within three years you should have a good dog. Trying to buy in a good working dog that does all you want is impossible in my mind.

mate ur spot on.

[bANNED TEXT] i gave them up it wasnt the best idea iv had :wallbash:

i gor rid of sum good dogs in my eyes.

i now need a lurcher 4 tha time being n [bANNED TEXT] i find the right sort ov pup ill bring on ta be

a good dog hopfully

Guest miller1989

Id say get a pup mate people seeling dogs are usually selling because they've fecked them starting them to early,you do get the odd genuine sale but not many,hoping those dogs you had went to pet homes,or god knows what the people you selt them to will do likely breed some more shit dogs and had em out left right center! Hope you find a good one GET A PUP!

thanks taffy.

Am I getting this right ,you had 2 good dogs ,decided to pack in hunting ,got rid of them ,bought in 3 more in a couple of months ,they werent what you wanted ,now you want another allready going?Is that about it?What happens to the 3 you have now ? Do they get moved on?

If I had a dog for sale it would not be going to you Taff.