Breaking Through

It doesn't really matter what section it's in because fairly soon any book written by Pick and Shovel or Darcy will become old hat. I have it on good authority that Wink Hound is busy writting a book of his own. The working title is "Anything Darcy Can Do I Can Do Better!" :secret:

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope this doesn't de- generate into a slanging match between two very good authors. I have bought books by both and enjoyed them very much, and wouldn't like to see them verbally tearing shreds off each other, especially if JD isn't the guilty party of having moved the post to another section, what I will say is this, WHOEVER did it ought to have had the courtesy, good manners and BALLS to inform Pick and shovel of that move taking place. There endeth the sermon, Amen...... :angel:

ATB

WAB :victory:

best send winkhound some pictures of some decent black dogs working instead of them white show ponies he digs with. :whistling: :whistling:he wont be doing signed copies as he cannot write big words.

best send winkhound some pictures of some decent black dogs working instead of them white show ponies he digs with. :whistling: :whistling:he wont be doing signed copies as he cannot write big words.

It's ok he can photoshop them in at a later date before

the book goes to publishing!! :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

Apologies for any insult you may have taken from this Johnny, but I moved this thread. No malice intended in my actions either. Simply as case of me moving a thread to a section that better suited it in my opinion. It was either Classifieds or the Review section. I spend a lot of my time moving threads, specifically dogs wanted or dogs for sale/stud and it’s done with a desire to keep the sections for what they should be for. Yours was moved because as I read it, it seemed like a cross between an advert and a limited review, with a lot of lads asking where they could get it. As I said, there was no malice intended as I simply moved it into what I felt was the appropriate section. I’ve got the book myself, although I’ve never read it as I lent it to my brother and haven’t got it back yet. I would just like to state it had nothing to do with Darcy whatsoever. I maybe should have pm’d you to inform you of the move but I move so much that I haven’t got the time. I certainly would have pm’d you had I deleted it though but as I just moved it to what I considered a more appropriate section, I didn’t bother.

Don't worry Mouse this boys an artist he's doing some drawings of his own. The book will feature all breeds including his speciality Plummers and some proper digging with Borders. Of course if anybody has any good pictures then feel free to PM him. :D

Amazing how my post has been on for so long with no problems if those are the rules then why did IanB agree to it....And why was it left for so long...331 replies and nearly 20,000 views....

I always Knew i would be up against it, trying to promote my book on a site where the moderator of the terrier section had already published....

This moving of my post to the for sale section just goes to prove it... With the ammount posted in that section it soon disappears through the pages eh mate.....You also cast doubt on pics within my book which i took you to task on ...You then deleted that post....

The moving of the post was not done by you yet you moderate that section do you not...

I am not pleased with your attitude towards me for whatever reason that is..Jealousy...

I therefore look forward to meeting you face to face where we can discuss the matter further, and meet we will...Your fellow moderators wont be able to bail you out then son....

Some friendly advise...Put my topic back to where other moderators who i contacted said it could go...

My grandad fought on the beaches at Dunkirk and had a bayonet pushed through his face for my freedom of speech..you or no one will change that you bunch of.......

oooooooo errrrrrrr :icon_eek::big_boss:

do you know of any decent black dogs then!!!! :whistling:

as for signing, i shall sign yours with a xXx

It's ok he can photoshop them in at a later date before

the book goes to publishing!! :whistling::whistling::whistling::whistling:

:clapper::clapper::victory::clapper: i will be sure to use the blur tool.

Don't worry Mouse this boys an artist he's doing some drawings of his own. The book will feature all breeds including his speciality Plummers and some proper digging with Borders. Of course if anybody has any good pictures then feel free to PM him. :D

i will have you know that wilf and simonman have already agreed to got the route of their hero and send me some Frain style artist imprersions!!

p.s you are all idiots!!!

Amazing how my post has been on for so long with no problems if those are the rules then why did IanB agree to it....And why was it left for so long...331 replies and nearly 20,000 views....

I always Knew i would be up against it, trying to promote my book on a site where the moderator of the terrier section had already published....

This moving of my post to the for sale section just goes to prove it... With the ammount posted in that section it soon disappears through the pages eh mate.....You also cast doubt on pics within my book which i took you to task on ...You then deleted that post....

The moving of the post was not done by you yet you moderate that section do you not...

I am not pleased with your attitude towards me for whatever reason that is..Jealousy...

I therefore look forward to meeting you face to face where we can discuss the matter further, and meet we will...Your fellow moderators wont be able to bail you out then son....

Some friendly advise...Put my topic back to where other moderators who i contacted said it could go...

My grandad fought on the beaches at Dunkirk and had a bayonet pushed through his face for my freedom of speech..you or no one will change that you bunch of.......

Aint doin yourself any favours there are you?

Keyboard gangster is so last year...grow up

P and S, you know my feelings on the subject of your book so its pointless me repeating myself, you brought it out, I thought it was shit, end of story, my opinion and I am entitled to one as my Grandad also had the bayonet treatment :victory: however sounding like a bully, meet you face to face, all that silly talk of bravado and testosterone will have you come a cropper one day, not once did Darcy threaten you, nor anybody else for that matter, it shows what kind of person somebody really is when they resort to childish talk like that, in saying that years on the doors in brum would make anyone have little dick syndrome, all the steds see, makes a man paranoid :whistling: if you want to be a famous hard man take up cage fighting or something of the like, gentle author type definately doesnt suit you.

Funny how you have come back out the woodwork mate...HELP ME, shouts Darcy......

I aint come a cropper untill now but my hand is f****d admitably...

Funny everyone tells me my book is top draw mate...

Wait till you see the next one....Going to be XXL same size as you and thats just your mouth....

Im sure all can see through the dirty tricks campaign going on here....

Told you to stop smokin that shit years ago mate....Im paranoid...Lol

Cage fighting not my style to many rules....

You still into the dog dealing...What happend to them you had.....

I havent been on here for a while and the minute I come back the hot topic is still this bloody book, I dont like Bullys never have, and thats why I posted, Dog dealing :clapper::laugh: sold a Jack Russell for 30 quid at the age of 15 and from what I can remember thats the only one, I dont think anyone is on a hate campaign against you I really do think your paranoid, no need to be aggressive to anyone is there, a few of the mods stated a point and that was that the book was for sale so it should have gone in the for sale section, the other point was you post very little about feck all else but find the time to post and reply to plenty about the book, I am guilty of posting very little on here also but you have obviously just used the thread as a marketing tool, hence the need for it to be moved :doh:

Of course a lot of people thought the book was top drawer, people are of course entitled to their opinion about the book, I think it showed very little other than a story of your life in terriers, very very well published and bound with quality materials but still not worth the exaggerated price tag for the content within.

YOUR A NO ONE.. And i don't suffer idiots gladly...Especially JEALOUS ones...And i know that's what all this is about.

Moving my topic which incidentally was as much about me as it was the book....All smells of SHIT....

Questions i have asked still not answered....

FU..ING HELL...ITS ONLY A POXY BOOK, you lot of been arguing for ages over it,darcys books top notch,pick and sovels book tidy read,butt i personly favour mr.david harcombe thats just my opinion,but to darcy and johny dont stop writting it will be rather boring if you lot didnt bring anything else out good luck to the both of you :notworthy: