Breaking Through

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

surely the two writers should know the pen is mightier than the sword. I have all the books written by both of you lads and they are all top class.

feck me, deppends on who is holding the pen, :gunsmilie::yes:

Personally i think it doesnt matter who writes the book so long as its entertaining, interesting, factual and you can learn something from it. I have read Picknshovels book, and considering i dont like the whole digging thing i found it rather good. I havent read anyone elses so i have no basis for comparison. I will be looking at getting some though!

Personally i think it doesnt matter who writes the book so long as its entertaining, interesting, factual and you can learn something from it. I have read Picknshovels book, and considering i dont like the whole digging thing i found it rather good. I havent read anyone elses so i have no basis for comparison. I will be looking at getting some though!

WTF you doin on here if you don't "like the whole digging thing"?

No, just follow site rules please....read them in classifieds...they are for everyone.....

They are pinned , so there can be no confusion.

I origionally asked IanB and he said it would be fine...Your starting to sound like the school bully mate....

Would you like my tel no so we can sort things out like men instead of you acting like a childish/bully

Pick and shovel hyows your mate micheal knight :laugh:

WTF you doin on here if you don't "like the whole digging thing"?

It came up on the new posts..... and just because i dont like diggng doesnt mean i dont find reading other peoples stories and views interesting. Came from reading picknshovels book!

Guest ROUGH COATED
No, just follow site rules please....read them in classifieds...they are for everyone.....

They are pinned , so there can be no confusion.

I origionally asked IanB and he said it would be fine...Your starting to sound like the school bully mate....

Would you like my tel no so we can sort things out like men instead of you acting like a childish/bully

Pick and shovel hyows your mate micheal knight :laugh:

HA HA HA HA PENDA YA FUCKINGGGGG PISS HEAD

never known anything like it , we,re all striving for the common cause(else thats what i thought) nothing but playground polotics on this site?/only discovered this site last year cos i couldnt use a computer..begining to think

i should of left computer alone.....NA ....stop the bitching boys eh ...

totally agree.its about a book not about what has been done out with the dogs that day. :clapper:

No actually the book is about a lifetime of working dogs...Not a day... Full of me and mine and not others as others have done !!!!

what i was getting at mate was that you only post on here about your book and not about what you have been doing that day with the dogs.

And what i am saying is that i dont have time to do everything...Its a case of other things come first at the moment.

Book Will be reviewed in next edition of Earth Dog Running Dog and in the Countrymans Weekly. A case bound limited edition book [10x8] of strictly 1500 consisting of 174 pages with 14 chapters, which has taken the author nearly 4 years to complete. The book is made from very high quality materials and contains many photos some of which are full page.

Available from around the 10th of November from:

Country Wise

PO Box 14901

REDDITCH

B97 9JG

Sorry to say but that post seems to me to be an advert for

selling a book, not a thread or topic about what the book

may or may not contain, I haven't read the book nor will

I, Not taking anyones side as I couldn't care less who penns

a book. But rules is rules. What's the difference with it bein

in the for sale section and in this section? I'd say it would

get more exposure in the for sale section anyway. I think

the toys should be lifted and put back into the pram!! :clapper:

And what i am saying is that i dont have time to do everything...Its a case of other things come first at the moment.

You've found enough time yesterday to come on and complain!!

And on again this morning!! Just an observation. :D

Guest Countryboyo

You've found enough time yesterday to come on and complain!!

And on again this morning!! Just an observation. :D

It seems to be all about the airigid

And besides.... I DIDN'T MOVE IT.........so what you got to say now???

Maybe people should find out the truth before accusing others.......

People on here to push a product only should read the rules. Like i said before...JD

I understand rules are rules and to keep the forum running smoothly rules have to be adhered to, but Pick'N'Shovels thread was put up before Christmas if I'm remembering correctly? So why has it been left up for so long if it shouldn't be in this forum after so many people had posted replies into it?

It's none of my business and I've no interest in getting involved really, but it is a bit out of order IMO.