deerhound greyhound/collie greyhound for stud £100

here i have a excellent lurcher dog here deerhound greyhound/collie greyhound from good working lines sire david platt's deerhound greyhound saxon dam david hancocks beadie collie greyhound £100 per stud he is proven please contact me on 07810326891

Guest bullterrier
here i have a excellent lurcher dog here deerhound greyhound/collie greyhound from good working lines sire david platt's deerhound greyhound saxon dam david hancocks beadie collie greyhound £100 per stud he is proven please contact me on 07810326891

WELCOME TO THE SITE MATE :no:

how old is it whats it done graft wise any pictures :thumbs:

he 3 years old and proven verygood working dog always out lamping with him yea i take some photos of him 2moro [bANNED TEXT] thanks where abouts are you

=@ must be some beast.. 3 yr old and you're offering your services for 100 bucks, good second post...

Guest mickyrichardson
how old is it whats it done graft wise any pictures :thumbs:

he 3 years old and proven verygood working dog always out lamping with him yea i take some photos of him 2moro [bANNED TEXT] thanks where abouts are you

reece i was just gathering info for other lads which you had forgot to mention

welcome to the site mate, you dont mess about mate :wallbash:

lamp