cromer, norfolk

has anyone visited there or lives there ?

whats the place like ?

thanks

Wells-next -the-sea mate, :thumbs: , get booked in at Pinewoods caravan site, right up to the beach! Looks like we're there over new years eve this year, plenty of stuf fabout there mate............. get that van rockin! :thumbs:

( reason for edit......... my EnGlIsH IS BLOODy shite. :icon_eek: )

Edited by Bush Rummager

i went there when i was about 6-7,the only memory i really have is of dog shit,feckin all over nearly every pavement.

Its not changed much since then!...and the dog shits the best bit! :clapper:

Bush Rummager...your spot on there mate wells pinewoods :thumbs: (winterton beach/dunes on a cold winter morning...you get left alone running the dogs up there)

i went there when i was about 6-7,the only memory i really have is of dog shit,feckin all over nearly every pavement.

Bush Rummager...your spot on there mate wells pinewoods :thumbs: (winterton beach/dunes on a cold winter morning...you get left alone running the dogs up there)

Going the other way along the coast, Waxham is the best beach around (next to sea palling which has won awards) BOOTIFUL, if you like camping and don't mind 'roughing it' with a field full of hippies/ravers then there is a great campsite that runs throughout August, you can have fires, dogs are welcome and don't have to be on a lead all the time and you have private access to waxham beach, if you can't rough it with the hippies then there is a 'posh' camp in Waxham too but our hippy camp is much better :D

http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...2GB282%26sa%3DN

Going the other way along the coast, Waxham is the best beach around (next to sea palling which has won awards) BOOTIFUL, if you like camping and don't mind 'roughing it' with a field full of hippies/ravers then there is a great campsite that runs throughout August, you can have fires, dogs are welcome and don't have to be on a lead all the time and you have private access to waxham beach, if you can't rough it with the hippies then there is a 'posh' camp in Waxham too but our hippy camp is much better :D

Hippys?! you must mean popular farm? :D as it goes i was on the piss in sea palling last weekend!...small old world ;)

Hippys?! you must mean popular farm? :D as it goes i was on the piss in sea palling last weekend!...small old world ;)

Yes i mean Popular farm, the only place to spend your summer :notworthy:

I have been going since i was a child, now i take my 3 year old daughter and she loves it as much as i did/do, only thing is now i am a mummy i have to be responsible so it isn't quite as much fun as when i was younger :whistling: but i stil love it!