COMPETITION UNDERWAY

Guest Countryboyo

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have three kills to post how do i put the pics up?

hi air gunner

right what you have do

when your putting a post up if you look at the bottom right corner you will see a browse button click on this and it will browse your documents . then all you have to do is find the image double click it, it will go into the manage current attachments then click upload hey presto!!. if this fails and says file is to big then you need to do this

is open an account on http://photobucket.com/ this will reduce the size of the image so you can post it straight away i'm sure i do mine @ 800X600 once it has transferred then move cursor over it a drop down will appear left click the bottom one then right to copy.then just open up your post and right click and paste job done.this is the way i do it if the file is to big some people may do it different

hope this helps

regards

davy

Guest air gunner

Ok the first method dident work. So will try the second.

Thanks davy great help mate lets just hope i can get my pics up. Although theres not much point seeing as its only 1 rabbit and 2 pigeons so im not going to be winning this thing.

Edited by air gunner
Ok the first method dident work. So will try the second.

Thanks davy great help mate lets just hope i can get my pics up. Although theres not much point seeing as its only 1 rabbit and 2 pigeons so im not going to be winning this thing.

all the same buddy its about being out there,and enjoying it i went out today sat out side a warren for 3hrs didn't see one Bunnie but yesterday i seen 12 in the same place. and i enjoyed every minute of it

regards

davy

Guest air gunner

Exactly i did get out there and had a good time with a mate shooting cant post the pics but thats that no problem i know i got some kills. and thats all that counts. cheers mate

Exactly i did get out there and had a good time with a mate shooting cant post the pics but thats that no problem i know i got some kills. and thats all that counts. cheers mate

hi air gunner

if you pm your number i will ring you and talk you through it , if you want to buddy

regards

davy

hi every one

after sitting on this hedge line Saturday for 4 hours and see diddly squat :wallbash::censored:

ABCD0004-1.jpg

ABCD0005.jpg

i was glad :boogie: when i got home to find some new permission on my door matt, which i thought i didn't get because i see some lads ferreting on the land.

any way decide to go lamping this evening to see what was about, those lads had done a good job :whistling: because there wasn't much left from what i seen.the place was riddled with them when i had a passing look.

any way this is the result 6 THWACKED this evening, so hope to get back this week before they totally clear the place

here are some pics

ABCD0001-4.jpg

another angle

ABCD0002-1.jpg

:gunsmilie::gunsmilie:

today 6

total 91

happy hunting

davy

Guest Countryboyo

Congrats to davyt63 on winning the competition. He showed great sportsmanship throughout the competition and played by the rules. He took some great pictures and gave great write ups. He also has shown that it takes patience and determination to get the big numbers as is clearly shown in his last post. Overall this competition was a success and thanks to everyone that has taken part. There will be a months break untill the next comp which will commence may 1st. Thanks all and congrats again davy.