food  

55 members have voted

1. 1. which do you feed to your dogs?

• BARF
    • dry food

Just wondering what all you people out there feed your dogs on and if you don’t mind when you vote could you say what type of either of the two you feed them on i.e. what dry mix or what meat you feed them. If you have any pictures of your dogs also post them on to see what condition they have from the food and training you give them.

BARF

lamb bones, chicken bones, beef bones, ox heart, scrap meat, lamb breast meat, fish

i also give my 2 pups goats milk and i add cod liver oil to there meals once a day.

i have to admit but that with my 2 pups i have been adding brown bread with one of there meals.

99% of the time BARF - CHICKEN, LAMB, BEEF, BEEF MINCE (including bones), TRIPE, RABBIT, HEART, LIVER and every now and then they'll get tuna.

I'll sling them some Red Mills Racer in the morning as well, and if for one reason or another I haven't defrosted any raw stuff I'll give them the dry on the night time.

Guest shadowz

Neither - I feed home cooked due to dietery needs and allergies.

I do mix a small amount of James wellbelowed ocean fish in with it thou ( around 20% )

rest is potatoes , rice , pasta , veggies , boiled fish , cooked chicken , sardines and so on

i feed them chicken wings/carcases/heart liver /bones/mince mixed with various veg pasta/rice. when you look on the sacks of dry food it gives all these ingredients so why not not give them in there original state without the chemicals and additives