facebook KEEP HUNTING page

your a load of wankers!!by Michele Laurens at 10:11pm on February 2nd, 2009

Your all aload of wankers!!! Huntings cruel end of!! You need lives, stop getting your thrills at the expense of innocent creature. twatts.

Just copied the above from the applicaion 'keep hunting' on facebook, think this girl needs educating and needs a slap from her mother! lol i rekon thi is what they are lacking, educationand a good slap off their mom! idiots!

Being a Hunt photographer i come across anti's quite often, they've tried to get my camera off me a few times aswell . . . . b*****ds!

The bit that always gets me is their double standards, i'm all for diversity and if everyone had the same beliefs the world would be boring. . . . however if you believe that strongly in or against something, then grow a bloody back bone and be proud! They cover their faces and run from my camera if i take their photo, if your only following the law and believe what your doing is right, then why the need to cover your face???? We don't hunt with our face's covered do we! :realmad:

HANNAH TAKE PHOTO OF THEM AND POST THEM ON HERE ;)OOPS NEVER READ ALL YOUR POST WELL TRY TO TAKE PHOTOS Edited by gonetoearth
Guest lurchers n lamps
Heres the link for it, i just had my say on there, not sure if you need to be on face book to get onto the page but its worth registering just to show these antis we are united in what we all love, HUNTING!

http://en-gb.(!64.56:886/apps/application...?id=41103616345

:clapper: well thats put a smile on my face :) i wounder if the antis posting on there relise how stupid thay sound or are thay that ignorant thay cant even see there own stupity.

Why is it that people automatically think your "heartless" when you hunt or shoot. hunting folk are some of the nicest people going in my opinion.

I had it today i've known this girl a few years and we been good mates as soon as she found out i "killed things" she appeared to be disgusted at me for partaking, strange.

Also. someone tell them poor poor misguided antis that murder is a human killing another human, not a human killing an animal. Being religious aswell the general jist is : murder = BAD Hunting = Good/ Way of life (loads of references to hunting, Esau brother of jacob was a "cunning hunter" just for one)