facebook KEEP HUNTING page

I am still reading through it at the minute but i cant beleive what some of these supposed animal lovers do! a girl on there had spray paint put in her horses eyes to stop it hunting and now it is so head shy it takes her 40 mins to get the bridle on! absolutely barbaric and completly unjustified if you ask me. It just makes me sick that these uneducated egotistical anti scum have the balls to judge us for what we do when they pull tricks like that. I certainly know what i would have done if it were my horse and it would have involved my spur and his/her eyeball.

Guest foxyjo.

I just added a brief note. I can't be arsed trying to justify myself to a bunch of morons, I'm so bored with their tired old arguments. I've been a member of that group for a while, but I don't read the reviews very often cos they make me cross!! :big_boss:

Being a Hunt photographer i come across anti's quite often, they've tried to get my camera off me a few times aswell . . . . b*****ds!

The bit that always gets me is their double standards, i'm all for diversity and if everyone had the same beliefs the world would be boring. . . . however if you believe that strongly in or against something, then grow a bloody back bone and be proud! They cover their faces and run from my camera if i take their photo, if your only following the law and believe what your doing is right, then why the need to cover your face???? We don't hunt with our face's covered do we! :realmad: