Dogs through a window

Shar pei eh? Don't see many of them around here.

Would hate to take that rottie on a walk with that collar!

All collars are "Strong Stuff" :yes: , the Rottie is really good on the lead, the lighter coloured Shar Pei is a nightmare :icon_eek: and "Dai" the other Shar Pei is totally chilled on and off lead. It's very rare they are lead walked, we just let them "do their thang" in the fields :drink:

this is childish but why do you have a wooden penis in your garden?

Ha, I'd say that thing looks more like an air rifle pellet....

thats true actually. never thought of that lol

Don't wish to offend mate but they are some lovely dogs spoiled by chav hard man collars

this is childish but why do you have a wooden penis in your garden?

Ha, I'd say that thing looks more like an air rifle pellet....

thats true actually. never thought of that lol

Don't wish to offend mate but they are some lovely dogs spoiled by chav hard man collars

i agree

Chav hard man collars? :laugh: StrongStuff collars are the danglies mate. Solid, UK sourced and hand-made to order with a lifetime guarantee. I lost count of the number of collars my lot went through before I got mine from A. I haven't paid for a collar since and they still look like new. They're even washable :D Strong, flexible, comfortable and handy for when you need to pull your dog off some gear.

How on earth can they be classified as chavvy? Round here the chavvy dogs wear big black harnesses with brass studs and shields all over 'em, not custom made workwear. In fact, no disrespect to A (it's a compliment actually) but any chav I've seen wouldn't be seen dead with a StrongStuff collar - they're not "macho" enough and come in bright colours :clapper:

Chav hard man collars? :laugh: StrongStuff collars are the danglies mate. Solid, UK sourced and hand-made to order with a lifetime guarantee. I lost count of the number of collars my lot went through before I got mine from A. I haven't paid for a collar since and they still look like new. They're even washable :D Strong, flexible, comfortable and handy for when you need to pull your dog off some gear.

How on earth can they be classified as chavvy? Round here the chavvy dogs wear big black harnesses with brass studs and shields all over 'em, not custom made workwear. In fact, no disrespect to A (it's a compliment actually) but any chav I've seen wouldn't be seen dead with a StrongStuff collar - they're not "macho" enough and come in bright colours :clapper:

if you had a car with bright pink seats it would be a chav car :D ....................vicky pollard.....wouldnt tell that to the dog though :laugh: