the ultimate ratting set

I got the set of three dvd's for my birthday from my missus, a quick review of them;

the pig farm; brilliant, fast action, lots of plummers, and even more rats, captures the excitment really well :thumbs:

testing the smoker; thats the then new rat attack smoker, at the start of the day, most of them want to chuck it away, but by the end of the dvd, they are all praising it, they say, that with a chainsaw smoker, its a combination of fumes and niose that gets the rats bolting, but the rat attack gets them bolting 3 to 4 minutes after smoking the holes, purely of the smoke, :thumbs:

2 dogs, 1 pup and a farm; alot slower for my liking, didnt find it as enjoyable to watch and actually nodded off for a few minutes halfway through it :thumbdown:

I got the set of three dvd's for my birthday from my missus, a quick review of them;

the pig farm; brilliant, fast action, lots of plummers, and even more rats, captures the excitment really well :thumbs:

testing the smoker; thats the then new rat attack smoker, at the start of the day, most of them want to chuck it away, but by the end of the dvd, they are all praising it, they say, that with a chainsaw smoker, its a combination of fumes and niose that gets the rats bolting, but the rat attack gets them bolting 3 to 4 minutes after smoking the holes, purely of the smoke, :thumbs:

2 dogs, 1 pup and a farm; alot slower for my liking, didnt find it as enjoyable to watch and actually nodded off for a few minutes halfway through it :thumbdown:

i got a few of thier films .albert fox .yorkshire ratters an the coalville mob. all good stuff but that paul donuhugh.. the maker one funny fecker . they should make a film on him .dry but good humhor.....