ebay stud dog

Guest whitser

i dont agree with what he's doing,breeding for profit etc... but at least he's being honest and up front about it. plenty of working terrier breeders doing the same but telling lies as about their dogs too.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

has any one asked them what lines,and how far back they go ,and what pecentage of workers do they get out of the litters , how many digs to both parents ect , after all its the blood you,re paying for ,and if there parents are truefully good grafters and i wanted a choc dog, it would be worth finding more about this dog as it is a very fine dog indeed,but get a pup off the parents . the money side is wrong but someone will turn up and pay the man and maybe a few more after them ,and the people who pay the man are as much to blame as he is arnt they

Guest whitser
has any one asked them what lines,and how far back they go ,and what pecentage of workers do they get out of the litters , how many digs to both parents ect , after all its the blood you,re paying for ,and if there parents are truefully good grafters and i wanted a choc dog, it would be worth finding more about this dog as it is a very fine dog indeed,but get a pup off the parents . the money side is wrong but someone will turn up and pay the man and maybe a few more after them ,and the people who pay the man are as much to blame as he is arnt they

doesnt matter what lines its off or what its parents do. its not a working terrier and should NEVER be bred off for the purpose of breeding working dogs. if your looking for a pet or show dog by all means breed of it.

if its his terrier he can do what he likes with it,its your choice what stud you use over your own bitchs.no need to be childish and slag people off if you dont agree with things people do, people who call others either have to little to do or are just jelous.

if its his terrier he can do what he likes with it,its your choice what stud you use over your own bitchs.no need to be childish and slag people off if you dont agree with things people do, people who call others either have to little to do or are just jelous.

i agree with what you saying, also most of the people on here wouldnt turn down £250 stud fee for the use of a dog that they own. working or not.

Guest tewkesferreter

fair play to the bloke,at least hes had the bo*****s to come on here and defend himself,not that hes got anything to defend anyway. i dont agree with breeding solely for money but thats what everyone else does anyway, all this crap about bred for own use,if that was the case keep a couple back n pts the rest.

I will look into the lines of the parents. I have googled "Mason" and there is a stunning dog named Vator (excavator) in the usa.

why do people think i am trying to breed working dogs??????

i have put as much info on about him as i currently know

the breeder tells me he is from working lines (hence the docked tail) and is chuffed to bits he's made such a nice friendly family pet.

I will add more info when i know it!

why would i name the breeder after reading your comments??????

Thank you for the nice comments and thank you for the advice i have read and digested from the nasty ones!

:clapper:

well steve its good of you to come on the site -- as the starter of the thread i`ll explain my reasons for starting it the cost of £400 for a pup is a lot of money to pay all be it your happy with him . only dogs from certain breeders attain this high price :whistling: £250 again is a lot to pay for a stud fee in the original un re worded add you impressed more on the working background than the pet home side . the mere fact that chocolate patts are being exploited for gain - you`d be lucky to get any whr near that for black pup and the suprise at coming across it on ebay .. i thought it would be of interest to other members on here and i never intended it to turn into a witch hunt .. having said all this he is a nice type . get him out the habit of chasing sheep otherwise you might find some farmer will shoot him and be sure you know the land you walk on he might just go to ground .. i hope you stick around look up some of the working terrier posts and learn a little more about the working terrier ..