does anyone else feel this way or is it just me being crackers?

to those who are not racist...this is wat i have to put up with ...scumbags like him

what you talking about mate? want to talk about race issues, join stormfrount. its a foum.

i never started anything racist so keep ya trap shut..just tird of people blaming us all the time

blaming who? if your a gypsy i couldnt care less. and yeah i thort you were saying something about having to put up with them or something. ytour way to comfusing. and no need to get fired up over a miss understanding.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

to those who are not racist...this is wat i have to put up with ...scumbags like him

what you talking about mate? want to talk about race issues, join stormfrount. its a foum.

i never started anything racist so keep ya trap shut..just tird of people blaming us all the time

|figured it out you are one, but also im not caring cus we dont have them. buy hey no smoke with out fire.

hi,i'm a great believer of if you value your shit keep it strapped to your hip and never tell a sole that your dog is any good always make a point of telling people it's the worst dog you've ever had and as for p***y camps make a point of walking by so they can ask about your dog because they always do tell them it is a sheep worrying feck absolutely useless braindead worst dog you've ever had you only keep it cause the wife loves it and if it was up to you, you'd gladly give it away(never bum your dog ) nobody wants to steel shite

thats actually a great bit of advice. thanks mate, il keep that in mind from now on

yerr but no smoke with out fire, know what im saying. you also basicaly said tit too.. he was like there is a gypsy down the road.. and you got offened at a stero-type, bah no need to get offended over something that isnt true.

• 2 weeks later...
well was just reading a post about someone nicking some dogs out the front yard

im constantly worrying about leaving them in my front yard, and i mean i live in a quite rural area but you never know what extent those robbing b*stards will go to, anyone else feel the same way?....what has the world come to? i also worry about telling other people with lurchers where i keep my dogs as you just cant trust people these days....i think we should all be united in our love of the sport without having to worry about some n*b jockeys nicking our dogs, i just think its crazy

the other thing i dont understand is there are plenty of dogs that are free to a good home and cheap pups so why take our beloved lurchers and terriers!

how many people on here have managed to get there dogs back?and how?

i find this quite a weird subject to find since a week or 2 ago i got a call of my grandad saying some pikeys nicked his lurcher. now this lurcher is so amazing when he runs. he can grab stuff what im not going to say because antis read this but lets just say he is very good.the problem was this lurcher has had a swollen neck and if he gets put to work he might not be able to breath properly. anyway the next morning i got another call from my grandad saying the people what nicked it have brought it back in the night for some reason. it had been running rabbits that was obvious. we have a feeling he was used for breeding so we are looking for lurcher crosses in the newspaper and going to see them and if it is them teeth will go flying.

my mrs thinks iam mad mate i was that bad in the night at 1 point she made me house train the dog and now its indoors :wallbash:

got a gypsy camp around 1 mile down road i was terrible :icon_redface:

yes so you shoud have your dogs taken and iff i new wer they wer i woud not even say..you dirty racist barxxxd

look pal iam no racist just had trouble with them before so before you start with your utter load of crap why do i need my dog taking why am i dirty i have running fresh water to bath in so keep your totaly f*****g stupid comments to yourself you stupid twat...and if my dog did get taken and you new wear it was i wouldnt expect a twat like you to tell me anyway :feck:

no smoke without a fire mate, 90% of thefts of dogs are gypos, cought them once trying to pinch ours. dont get me wrong i know your not all like that have a couple of gypsy mates but a f**king lot are

• 3 weeks later...

listen mate dont matter how secure something is some twats allways get un i was lucky someone tryed to steel my bitch unlucky for them i caught the basterds and gave them a f*****g good hideing best security you can get is a gaurd dog the more vicious the better