What Would you Do

THE BLUE CROSS , i would never have any contact with the rspca no matter what , a very clever qestion mr artic and it make me think why you would ask such a leading qestion on a pro field sports site witch on many occasions has disscused the rspsc and it is quite apparant the members of this site do not want any dealings with or are you trying to make this point to a third party

No not at all............ :blink:

Who are the RSPSC?

Just a general question, in the "General" topic department.

;)

what would be you course of action with your apparent knowledge of the law

Not sure thats why i've asked for your opinions.

And as for my knowledge of the law............well its just as bad as the next man.

;)

Not to bad :thumbs:

Well what i would do is have another word with the owner's about the welfair of there pet's...

And if they are finding it hard to care for them..

Maybe you can point out that could help them re-homeing them

There is a springer recuse in Nothampton that has adoption home's for them and awaiting list for pepole who are looking to re-home these kind of dog's..

And about the chicken's if you look in the yellow page's they are

recuse in and around Northmpton that would kindly take them in..

So it's up to you bud...

(Dont leave it till is to late tho)

Atb T 7

THE BLUE CROSS , i would never have any contact with the rspca no matter what , a very clever qestion mr artic and it make me think why you would ask such a leading qestion on a pro field sports site witch on many occasions has disscused the rspsc and it is quite apparant the members of this site do not want any dealings with or are you trying to make this point to a third party

Who are the RSPSC?

;)

And as for my knowledge of the law............well its just as bad as the next man.

;)

oh do not under sell your self artic ive read your input on many occasions , and your knowledge of the law seems to be more than a mere laymans

Who are the RSPSC?

;)

;)

oh do not under sell your self artic ive read your input on many occasions , and your knowledge of the law seems to be more than a mere laymans

I will not bite..........

;)

Not to bad :thumbs:

Well what i would do is have another word with the owner's about the welfair of there pet's...

And if they are finding it hard to care for them..

Maybe you can point out that could help them re-homeing them

There is a springer recuse in Nothampton that has adoption home's for them and awaiting list for pepole who are looking to re-home these kind of dog's..

And about the chicken's if you look in the yellow page's they are

recuse in and around Northmpton that would kindly take them in..

So it's up to you bud...

(Dont leave it till is to late tho)

Atb T 7

I'll PM you mate.

Thanks for that.

:thumbs:

Sometimes you just have to know when things are best left alone, we've a problem right right next door to us and when the time is right I'll have a word with the folk and avoid all authorites at all costs :thumbs: