Ferreting Partner Wanted

I no its abit late in the season now with it shortly coming to an end but im looking into more next season possibly ( yes its bit early but hey) but if you would like to come out wit me this season then we could.

im an 18yrs old, sensible,mature lad, who loves being outside in the country.

do have my own permisson.

4 jills + 1 hob (soon to be vasectomised)

Locator and collars (mk3)

Purse nets

long net

dog.

looking for someone to help on those bigger warrens. more man power and ferret power. ideally like someone that has own ferrets and equipment and also there own permission but dont mind taking someone out and showing them the ropes.

ferreting week ends only maybe the occasional week day.

Newmarket, suffolk

james

Yer hope so. do like going on own and working both my dog a ferrets but there are just those warrens that could do with that extra person or two. i take my cousin out now, been out couple times with me and i ve shown him the ropes. the ferreting bug has bit him hard i think. he really enjoys it but we just live to far apart to go out every week end.

Yer hope so. do like going on own and working both my dog a ferrets but there are just those warrens that could do with that extra person or two. i take my cousin out now, been out couple times with me and i ve shown him the ropes. the ferreting bug has bit him hard i think. he really enjoys it but we just live to far apart to go out every week end.

Thats a pity if he has got the bug, dont think you will find it difficult to find someone, you sound a decent sensible lad :thumbs:

I no its abit late in the season now with it shortly coming to an end but im looking into more next season possibly ( yes its bit early but hey) but if you would like to come out wit me this season then we could.

im an 18yrs old, sensible,mature lad, who loves being outside in the country.

do have my own permisson.

4 jills + 1 hob (soon to be vasectomised)

Locator and collars (mk3)

Purse nets

long net

dog.

looking for someone to help on those bigger warrens. more man power and ferret power. ideally like someone that has own ferrets and equipment and also there own permission but dont mind taking someone out and showing them the ropes.

ferreting week ends only maybe the occasional week day.

Newmarket, suffolk

Ill join ya mate :-D ..

james

shouldnt be to difficult to find someone mate im in lincoln bit far for me

:blink: its not so long ago Bez you were after either permission or offering a helping hand, Leeview and i BOTH offered we are in Lincs with a Vast amount of Permission for Lurchers etc ...... you selectively chose to ignore this!!! you stick with Nicker'***

without your Lurcher ;)