A PUP I BREAD

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this sport is full of what i call "know it all know feck alls"

well done though :D

like ive said the lamps not for me and my half x dose every thing it was bred for even the pup out of her is doin the red ones with a little help from her mother. me half x doese the big rabbits on the lamp as well so feck the lot of ya happy feckin days.
this sport is full of what i call "know it all know feck alls"

well done though :D

like ive said the lamps not for me and my half x dose every thing it was bred for even the pup out of her is doin the red ones with a little help from her mother. me half x doese the big rabbits on the lamp as well so feck the lot of ya happy feckin days.

sorry had to edit as i got confused

i wasnt saying anyone in poticular was a know it all just ment in general

well done again to "player1" for prooving whoever it was wrong :D

Edited by JPTfellterrier

yeah he's sweet mate think am gonna tek im out on tha flicka at tha weekend but not sure yet, c [bANNED TEXT] the weather's like eh... :drag: just got 1 ov them WAM callers so if a go out we'll c if it'll do [bANNED TEXT] its ment t do. am guna load sum pics up tomora a think so let us know [bANNED TEXT] ya think. happy huntin geeza n stop gathering them skins...... :clapper:

i wouldnt go with you cause your in to illegal activities and dont want to be locked up cause you think your dog can do them and we now they cant do them b@w ps i may be 40 but im not a lonely minger s c d w. :11:

sounds like an anti text , to me ,