A PUP I BREAD

NICE, i knew it wouldnt be long befofe you crawled out of the woodwork bazbull, .IF the pups are no good , why did you buy one of a lad in trouble and ask him not too tell me, do you think mates dont talk , were not all as sneaky as you , and did you have any look finding a lamp, tonight , as you dont have one , MR FLAT OUT WITH MY DOGS , another mate of mine you asked not to say owt, youll never learn :wallbash: happy hunting :feck:

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE, i knew it wouldnt be long befofe you crawled out of the woodwork bazbull, .IF the pups are no good , why did you buy one of a lad in trouble and ask him not too tell me, do you think mates dont talk , were not all as sneaky as you , and did you have any look finding a lamp, tonight , as you dont have one , MR FLAT OUT WITH MY DOGS , another mate of mine you asked not to say owt, youll never learn :wallbash: happy hunting :feck:
if there your mates why they laughing at you all the time that dog is on the birmingham rollercoaster cause its like the parents couldnt put a bend in on a tortoise best place for the bag of shite :feck::feck: :11:

if my dogs dont kill owt , why have i got a text from you saying your gonna grass me up to the old bill, for working my bullx,s , theres no chance of you getting done for owt is there :no: your just the same as last year , can you actually walk accross a full feild now , or do you still get who ever owns the lamp you go out with to take your dog for you , YOUR 40 , . . . NOT 90 , AND THATS WHY YOU DONT GET INVITED OUT LAMPING OR DIGGING , IDLE BAZBULL , :thumbdown:

if there your mates why they laughing at you all the time that dog is on the birmingham rollercoaster cause its like the parents couldnt put a bend in on a tortoise best place for the bag of shite :feck::feck: :11:

That's what this forums all about common camaraderie between Lurcher owners ,united together ,through our love of hunting! :icon_redface:

That's what this forums all about common camaraderie between Lurcher owners ,united together ,through our love of hunting! :icon_redface:

i wouldnt go with you cause your in to illegal activities and dont want to be locked up cause you think your dog can do them and we now they cant do them b@w ps i may be 40 but im not a lonely minger s c d w. :11:

O.K you win bazbull , i know when im DONE . if theres one thing ive learned its "YOU CANT BEAT A MAN , THATS GOT NOTE TO LOOSE" and lets be honest [ if you can ] youve got note to loose , :no: have you :hmm: . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :no:

i wouldnt go with you cause your in to illegal activities and dont want to be locked up cause you think your dog can do them and we now they cant do them b@w ps i may be 40 but im not a lonely minger s c d w. :11:

sunday dinner looks like the dog could do with a dinner looks a lot thin on the front end dont you think? wants building up a lot looks like a poster how not to feed your dogs :11: :feck::feck::feck:
the dog in the picture is 11 months old , is 28 itts, and weighs 74 lb , its dam was about 50 lb , how big is supposed to be at the front end EXPERT , :wallbash: ,
i would expect it to be bigger than that bet you have to walk it with a coat on as the wind would blow it over......
i wish i hadnt started this thread , about " know it all dog owners, :doh: " SEE WHAT I MEAN LADS , :no: . . . . . . . . . back to the origional post , i was well pleased with the pup ,
any way bitchyness aside well done that car for not manglaling that up for you so now you can had it to the big book of bull shite and pose some more to your so called mates round your way enjoy ............
i wish i hadnt started this thread , about " know it all dog owners, :doh: " SEE WHAT I MEAN LADS , :no: . . . . . . . . . back to the origional post , i was well pleased with the pup ,
any way bitchyness aside well done that car for not manglaling that up for you so now you can had it to the big book of bull shite and pose some more to your so called mates round your way enjoy ............

I have seen the pup work for a young dog he has great pertencial and is very fecking fast also seen both dam and sire to him work many times day an night. He will be a good dog when he has a few seasons under his belt :thumbs:
well bazbull a know a dont know ya but 2 me ur name sez it all.. (full ov sh-te) :thumbdown: . i went and got 1 ov these pups and also got the sista 4 a friend n both dogs r unbelievable, they run wateva there slipped on n there only just ova 11 months. but a mean by the sounds of things u know everything coz u sed these dogs should mek 28itts even though my dog's only 27itts n the sista's only 25 1/2itts so just coz ur old and decryped it doesnt mean u know every thing duz it...oh n just 2 show u im not jokin heres a pic ov my pups 1st big rabbit :tongue2: ... just 2 show ya that the pups r doing what there ment t do :yes: so instead ov cumin on here n tryin t rip foke y dont ya go n pimp ur zimma frame or renew ur oap's card ya mug or even just keep pretending 2 b a hunter ya mug.... :feck::feck::feck::feck::feck::feck: happy hunting
:11: :11: :11: it was only but a dream thats all you can do is dream.... :feck::feck::feck:

did you get a lamp sorted , bazbull , you can borrow my spare one and battery , i,le be able to manage with one now that springs coming , and everythings gonna be having young , probably a good time to start your 2 year old bull x [half x ] get it on some young stuff , i dont agree with it but if it gets your dog going then fairplay, but i,d be doing some serious thinking , if it aint working this time next year , i,d be getting rid [ and i dont mean catching rabbits out of hedge bottoms ] atb , happy hunting . :bye: