A PUP I BREAD

I BREAD SOME PUPS NEARLY A YEAR AGO , AND ONE OF THE LOCAL DOG EXPERTS [ ARM CHAIR HUNTERS ] SAID THEY,D ONLY BE GOOD FOR SHOWING, EVEN THOUGH BOTH PARENTS ARE WORKING ALL BE IT AT DIFFERENT TRADES, WELL TODAY I WENT OUT WITH ONE OF THE PUPS AND WAS VERY IMPRESSED , ACTUALLY I FELT PROUD, WHEN THE SAID DOG PULLED DOWN SUNDAY DINNER , EVEN THOUGH IT WASNT A TROPHY , I WAS PLEASED FOR THE OWNER , AND GLAD TO FINALLY PUT THE DOUBTING PARRASITE IN HIS PLACE [bACK IN HIS ARM CHAIR] I HAD NO DOUBT THE PUPS WOULD WORK , BUT ITS ANNOYING WHEN SOMEONE NEW TO THE GAME GETS THERE FIRST LURCHER, ONLY TO BE TOLD IT,LL BE NO GOOD, BY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS IT ALL , . . . . . YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE , YOU MAY HAVE KEPT DOGS LONGER THAN ME , BUT , . . THE OLDEST PERSON IN THE WORLD , IS,NT ALLWAYS THE CLEVEREST , AS THIS PROVES :yes:Csikapicts007.jpg

Edited by player1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done mate. The last litter of Lurchers I bred was 6 years ago and out of the 10 in the litter I have one, two of the mates have one each and a lad in the next village has one. My bitch will do what ever I need her to do and same goes with the other three but the other 6? ..... I said when I sold them that they need to keep in contact but did they f**k. I would be over the moon if they did. Anyway well done mate nice to see something you fetched in to the world doing the biz and more important putting something on a plate! Yummy ;) ATB MRD.

cheers lads , ive kept in contact with two lads from up north that had pups , theirs are coming on nicely as well , there is a dog pup gone to a chap local , who i had the dam from , but he hasnt done much with it , . . . ive seen it a few times cracking pup , its threw a lot towards the mothers side , , looks very quick and made 28 tts i know he,ll get it going he,s just got a lot on with moving house and new baby and stuff, but lost touch with others

I BREAD SOME PUPS NEARLY A YEAR AGO , AND ONE OF THE LOCAL DOG EXPERTS [ ARM CHAIR HUNTERS ] SAID THEY,D ONLY BE GOOD FOR SHOWING, EVEN THOUGH BOTH PARENTS ARE WORKING ALL BE IT AT DIFFERENT TRADES, WELL TODAY I WENT OUT WITH ONE OF THE PUPS AND WAS VERY IMPRESSED , ACTUALLY I FELT PROUD, WHEN THE SAID DOG PULLED DOWN SUNDAY DINNER , EVEN THOUGH IT WASNT A TROPHY , I WAS PLEASED FOR THE OWNER , AND GLAD TO FINALLY PUT THE DOUBTING PARRASITE IN HIS PLACE [bACK IN HIS ARM CHAIR] I HAD NO DOUBT THE PUPS WOULD WORK , BUT ITS ANNOYING WHEN SOMEONE NEW TO THE GAME GETS THERE FIRST LURCHER, ONLY TO BE TOLD IT,LL BE NO GOOD, BY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS IT ALL , . . . . . YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE , YOU MAY HAVE KEPT DOGS LONGER THAN ME , BUT , . . THE OLDEST PERSON IN THE WORLD , IS,NT ALLWAYS THE CLEVEREST , AS THIS PROVES :yes:

Well done the dog! :clapper: :clapper: name and shame him lol :D

I BREAD SOME PUPS NEARLY A YEAR AGO , AND ONE OF THE LOCAL DOG EXPERTS [ ARM CHAIR HUNTERS ] SAID THEY,D ONLY BE GOOD FOR SHOWING, EVEN THOUGH BOTH PARENTS ARE WORKING ALL BE IT AT DIFFERENT TRADES, WELL TODAY I WENT OUT WITH ONE OF THE PUPS AND WAS VERY IMPRESSED , ACTUALLY I FELT PROUD, WHEN THE SAID DOG PULLED DOWN SUNDAY DINNER , EVEN THOUGH IT WASNT A TROPHY , I WAS PLEASED FOR THE OWNER , AND GLAD TO FINALLY PUT THE DOUBTING PARRASITE IN HIS PLACE [bACK IN HIS ARM CHAIR] I HAD NO DOUBT THE PUPS WOULD WORK , BUT ITS ANNOYING WHEN SOMEONE NEW TO THE GAME GETS THERE FIRST LURCHER, ONLY TO BE TOLD IT,LL BE NO GOOD, BY SOMEONE WHO KNOWS IT ALL , . . . . . YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE , YOU MAY HAVE KEPT DOGS LONGER THAN ME , BUT , . . THE OLDEST PERSON IN THE WORLD , IS,NT ALLWAYS THE CLEVEREST , AS THIS PROVES :yes:

I agree with you mate, some people have lurchers for years and never learn a thing, some learn more in a couple of years, but we all never stop learning and only a fool says he knows it all.

a pup you bred stupid are you sure it was sunday dinner?

a pup you bred stupid are you sure it was sunday dinner?

?

it appears ive made some spelling errors , :icon_redface: i appolagise , however , i feel that this could have been over looked , maybe the comment was made by the sort of person the article was written about , ? ? or maybe it was an old english teacher , [who knows] the peice written was genuine and from the heart, :angel: happy hunting

well done dog for the dinner lol :clapper:

lofti

think your full of shite tell them the truth it was a road kill cause you know that the dogs you keep couldnt put a bend in on a tortoise LOL remember where you heard it first bazzbull xxx PMSL :D :11: