where to go when its pi$$ing down

Stubby do them wood burners throw much heat out ?

probably more when used in a house, rather than a shed, as the shed door seems to be open/shut constantly where Im in and out, but yeah, once you have shut the door, warm as anything, the missus keeps threatning me with sticking a bed down there

What annoys me about my shed is my lads bike, the kids toys and stuff the iwfe insists on putting in there etc.....its due a clean out, but i could never fit a fire in! :clapper: and it currently has my two hob ferrets in it :D

I like it clean and tidy shed where you can find stuff

I'm more than a little p****d off with the weather today, not been too well for the last week or so, so I've spent too much time on THL, all arranged today for a fox/deer shoot and what happens.........so, more than half way through a bottle of wine and back with THL!!

Everything put back 24 hours so fingers crossed for tomorrow!

just a suggestion mate you might need a heat shield behind that fire,they do get very hot :thumbs:

had thought that when I first fitted it, but over a year ago now, and the burner came off an old canal boat, has a water heater in back and sides, so these areas dont really get hot, just warm to the touch, most heat from front,top and flu, great for drying out leggings/longnets

CARNT GO OUT COS OF THE WEATHER !!!

the owner of the land cancelled, not me

I'm more than a little p****d off with the weather today, not been too well for the last week or so, so I've spent too much time on THL, all arranged today for a fox/deer shoot and what happens.........so, more than half way through a bottle of wine and back with THL!!

Everything put back 24 hours so fingers crossed for tomorrow!

Yep Berkshire was a pi$$hole today.Bored stiff so went in the shed and made a catty,Pic in the catapult section what you think.