great day out on new permission

last year I was given a field to ferret, by a large management company, we ferreted it quite a few times and had some good bags from it, the land managent firm got in touch with me recently and asked if I'd ferret their bosses farm, on area's that they cant shoot over, due to roads or public footpaths, so Invited richie,joe,ferreter216 and my daughter for a day ferreting, we met the farm manager early, and I was given a quick tour of the fields and affected areas, lots of good looking areas, but also lots of water filled ditches, so we ended up on a hedgerow to a field we were going to ferret later, richie has got, I hope some excellent pictures to post up, of one lucky rabbit that hit the net four times before making his escape, we also picked up another offer to ferret a patch of land from a passing landowner, all in all a great day, with good company as always, hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did, and will give you three invitations on our next visit

cheers for today steve, good to see you again... & always a pleasure to meet up with jack, joe & alex....

just a few pictures from today, ok, maybe more than a few...

1-25.jpg

3-24.jpg

2-25.jpg

10-9.jpg

21.jpg

23.jpg

22-5.jpg

here he goes again !.... jack on his toes..

11-12.jpg

hes backed on him self....

12-7.jpg

13-7.jpg

14-6.jpg

on his way to back netting himself..

15-5.jpg

16-4.jpg

17-2.jpg

18-2.jpg

19-1.jpg

20.jpg

5-13.jpg

6-12.jpg

7-11.jpg

4-16.jpg

39.jpg

this one hit the net hard, but managed to do a turn & make a dash back out...

26.jpg

giving steve the slip..

27.jpg

on his way back trying to head for the other end of the hedge row..

28.jpg

29.jpg

30.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33-4.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

are you wearing a turban jack ? :laugh:

37.jpg

38.jpg

40.jpg

nice pictures as always rich, did'nt realise you'd caught the action of that one slipping out of my hands :icon_redface:

I'll send a few to alex (land managers)

:thumbs:

Well done lads was out with the dogs today just thinking what a good day it was for ferreting :wallbash: Well done to you all :clapper:

nice pics, you get better every outing with

that camera, your becoming quite the photographer was a good day today a good laugth,

thanks to steve for the invite appreciated, nice seeing you again rich, also well

done to joe today who seems to be improving. :thumbs:

well done all :thumbs::thumbs:

turban :notworthy:

last year I was given a field to ferret, by a large management company, we ferreted it quite a few times and had some good bags from it, the land managent firm got in touch with me recently and asked if I'd ferret their bosses farm, on area's that they cant shoot over, due to roads or public footpaths, so Invited richie,joe,ferreter216 and my daughter for a day ferreting, we met the farm manager early, and I was given a quick tour of the fields and affected areas, lots of good looking areas, but also lots of water filled ditches, so we ended up on a hedgerow to a field we were going to ferret later, richie has got, I hope some excellent pictures to post up, of one lucky rabbit that hit the net four times before making his escape, we also picked up another offer to ferret a patch of land from a passing landowner, all in all a great day, with good company as always, hope everyone enjoyed themselves as much as I did, and will give you three invitations on our next visit

Great to see you had a good day out Steve,good sport in good company ,takes a bit of beating doesn't it? Inan.