5/8 3/8 bull greyhound - what would you line her with?

Guest hpool_hunter

Guest hpool_hunter

23'' maybe 23 and half '' , good grafter doing the job ,

to add speed / stamina / bit of brains .to work rabbit and a few retreives , i know you cant have the lot ,

some people have said , 1st cross deer/grey , some 1st cross saluki greyhound , some 3/4 grey 1/4 collie ,

whats others opinions .

to add speed / stamina / bit of brains .to work rabbit and a few retreives , i know you cant have the lot ,

some people have said , 1st cross deer/grey , some 1st cross saluki greyhound , some 3/4 grey 1/4 collie ,

whats others opinions .

saluki greyhound for the speed mate but its up to you

whats others opinions .

You obviously like your bull types as you would`nt own one already, so why not put a 3/4 Grey 1/4 Bull to her,

you should get some racy pups in the litter, as for brains a bull x is as good as any other breed for training.

it`s all about the Time & Effort YOU put in when their young,

with the plus side that the dog would be a good just in case dog.

I.M.O. Mars

whats others opinions .

You obviously like your bull types as you would`nt own one already, so why not put a 3/4 Grey 1/4 Bull to her,

you should get some racy pups in the litter, as for brains a bull x is as good as any other breed for training.

it`s all about the Time & Effort YOU put in when their young,

with the plus side that the dog would be a good just in case dog.

I.M.O. Mars

some of the best fox killing lurchers ive seen have been been deerhound greyhound bull greyhound...absolute head bangers...providing you find a decent stud to put over her!!!