Vasectomy!

Can anyone tell me on here where is the cheapest place to get my hob vasectomised in suffolk area or surrey area.

as i've heard you can get it done for a less as £30 and as high as £100.

wondering if any one could help

cheers

First & formost whoever you ring up ask if they have operated on a ferret before, i would rather pay double & know my ferret was coming home rather than a vet who isnt fammiliar with the correct dose of anesthetic, this happened to a lady i had kits off 3 yrs back & the vet was cheaper than her normal vet & it died as they didnt get the dose right due to having never put a ferret under

Can anyone tell me on here where is the cheapest place to get my hob vasectomised in suffolk area or surrey area.

cheers

Check the National Ferret Welfare Society website for fert friendly vets in your area.My 2 go in next friday, the practice knew what they were talking about & has given me confidence for the op.The quote for each hob is £70.I had quotes varying from £50 -120 but it was the way they spoke about it that sealed the deal for me.

cheers

Check the National Ferret Welfare Society website for fert friendly vets in your area.My 2 go in next friday, the practice knew what they were talking about & has given me confidence for the op.The quote for each hob is £70.I had quotes varying from £50 -120 but it was the way they spoke about it that sealed the deal for me.

i have spoken to vets and they have done Op' before, made sure of this straight away and was qouted £70 also. so prob use them. how long it take before fire blnks?? do you no??

I am having one done here in Essex on Monday

I have been quoted £40 - i am kinda hoping that there shall not be " extra costs" added on

My vets have done the op before- they only said they would rather castrate as it is easier but they seemed confident in what they shall be doing