3 PATTERDALE DOG PUPS FOR SALE

BORN 23-12-08 ( 4 weeks old now)

BOTH parents black coated.

BOTH parents working above and underground.

Will be wormed and ready 11th-18th February.

Based In Suffolk

Will make good strong Dogs !!

£125... please pm for more details and contact number :thumbs: .

interest first post

:yes: bbb,,,,,,,,,,,,,,welcome alfie

Hiya, My appologies.. :icon_redface: Joined and had a look around. These pups are on here for a friend of mine who has no access to a pc ( well doesn't really know how to use one either) I just thought i was helping. If it offends then I will be happy to have it removed.

ATB

Alfie

interest first post

Hiya, My appologies.. :icon_redface: Joined and had a look around. These pups are on here for a friend of mine who has no access to a pc ( well doesn't really know how to use one either) I just thought i was helping. If it offends then I will be happy to have it removed.

ATB

Alfie

na mate, not offended, just put a little ode in the new members section,,,,,,,,,kidding,,welcome alfie, have fun

Guest night time my time
interest first post

ATB

Alfie

na mate, not offended, just put a little ode in the new members section,,,,,,,,,kidding,,welcome alfie, have fun

,there a friends pups bred from proven earth dogs.sire is nuttal/wheeler. dam is little black bitch,both work
interest first post

ATB

Alfie

,there a friends pups bred from proven earth dogs.sire is nuttal/wheeler. dam is little black bitch,both work

i might get kicked off this site for saying this but people keep putting people down when they just join this site and try and sell dogs no offence meant but if some one is selling a dog then leave them alone i can understand peddelers but who gives a shit if this man has just joined or has been here for 20 years i think 90% of the people on this site will agree with me if you dont want the dog then dont buy it dont leave a message if you dont want it you all know what i am saying pipe down if you are bored then take the dog for a walk much love lets enjoy this site for hunting not bitching cheers ben

interest first post

ATB

Alfie

i might get kicked off this site for saying this but people keep putting people down when they just join this site and try and sell dogs no offence meant but if some one is selling a dog then leave them alone i can understand peddelers but who gives a shit if this man has just joined or has been here for 20 years i think 90% of the people on this site will agree with me if you dont want the dog then dont buy it dont leave a message if you dont want it you all know what i am saying pipe down if you are bored then take the dog for a walk much love lets enjoy this site for hunting not bitching cheers ben

so do you to buy or what :)

i know its not a very good first post, but at least he has read the rules about placing an ad in the for sale section, which is more than others do that have been on the site for a while ..

• 3 weeks later...

Based In Suffolk

if you can get one to telford ill av it mate

interest first post

ATB

Alfie

WELL SAID MATE NICEONE

Based In Suffolk

If you pick its shit up and train it for him too :angry:

Based In Suffolk

If you pick its shit up and train it for him too :angry:

Ha ha, let him come get it. I'm gutted, live in kent and been looking for a decent patt pup for ages, just got a Jack staff cross for 100.

Maybe next time... Doh.

Any pups left after a couple of weeks let me know,PM, and i'll work on convincing the wife :whistling:

Edited by longdog13

Based In Suffolk

ring me with more details neil 07892954345