FAO fence hopper

thats a nice bitch mate looks like he's had a good little walk hope he's settling in for you

he settled in fine mate , he eating ok and comes straight back to me when off the lead . i will keep you posted on his progress . when i get him working you are welcome to come down for a nights lamping or a days ferreting both even all the best mate from Baz

Guest fence_hopper

f*ck me it's hard lookin at them pics mate im missing him like crazy, im glad we had the time to take him for a walk and get to know you before i let him go and by looks of your bitch he'll be well looked after. I hope to come up to see him some time in the near future

here my bull x bitch . i bred this bitch about 2 1/2 years ago . i sold her mother to labsnlurchers on this site . as you can see fence hopper i was not telling porkies when i said i keep my dogs in good shape

septemberfirst08017.jpg

Guest fence_hopper
here my bull x bitch . i bred this bitch about 2 1/2 years ago . i sold her mother to labsnlurchers on this site . as you can see fence hopper i was not telling porkies when i said i keep my dogs in good shape

septemberfirst08017.jpg

looks like she's on steds stron bitch

Guest fence_hopper
no steriods mate , but i know what you mean ..lol raw meat and plenty of exercise ....... do you feel a bit happier now that you've seen my other dogs ???

ye mate but still mis him take me a while to get over didn't want to sell him but he's gone to a good home... all them dogs look strong and healthy and you keep them till there old and grey lol there all a credit to you

no steriods mate , but i know what you mean ..lol raw meat and plenty of exercise ....... do you feel a bit happier now that you've seen my other dogs ???

ye mate but still mis him take me a while to get over didn't want to sell him but he's gone to a good home... all them dogs look strong and healthy and you keep them till there old and grey lol there all a credit to you

like i said yesterday .....if i need to sell him you will get first offer . thanks for the comment above ;)