Budget scopes

Hello all , I have a webley xocet 177, unfortunatly the scope it came with as a package has run its course and the adjusting screws have worn away so re zeroing is impossible. As the gun isnt used very often i cant really afford to spend big money on a scope. is there any budget scopes on the market worth buying ? yis liam

Hello all , I have a webley xocet 177, unfortunatly the scope it came with as a package has run its course and the adjusting screws have worn away so re zeroing is impossible. As the gun isnt used very often i cant really afford to spend big money on a scope. is there any budget scopes on the market worth buying ? yis liam

http://www.jsramsbottom.com/cgi-bin/jsr.cg...=/SM/SM_jsr.HTM

check out their own brand scopes!!

http://www.jsramsbottom.com/cgi-bin/jsr.cg...=/SM/SM_jsr.HTM

check out their own brand scopes!!

Your spot on there Deker these scopes are excellent for the money spent. I have two of these scopes and recommend them if your on a budget...

Guest mickyrichardson

Don't no if they are any good as shooting aint my sport but there is a set of scopes on the cash converter website click on sporting goods and they are there please dont slate me if they are pap as i said i no nothing on shooting cheers micky ;)

Don't no if they are any good as shooting aint my sport but there is a set of scopes on the cash converter website click on sporting goods and they are there please dont slate me if they are pap as i said i no nothing on shooting cheers micky ;)

BARSKA ARE A CRACKING SCOPE FOR THE MONEY!!

best scope i ever had (including a three hundered quids one) was 20 notes, a jap 'crap' as they branded them in the 80's 90's... then again i've has som shit ones for more etc..

the hawkes seem to work ok on my [bANNED TEXT]'s gun.. 20-50 quiders. its buy and try or know who has one..

added

[banned text] = a secret organisation or secret airgun buddies other wise known as mu-ates... dohhhh unmentionables... mind you... :D

Edited by ghillies