pcp vs springer

i rekon ill go for ultra single shot 22. cheap and isnt 40 shots enough for a couple of hourse,i rekon so

happy hunting

so down to s200 or ultra

help him guys

if it was multi id go ultra due to good cycling mag ect nice small rifle .. good for hunting .......

single ultra ive never fired one .. but i no ya cant change them to multi

s200 cracking rifle but again ive never fired one but i no ya can change them to multi

help him guys please ,

pcp every time .try following the pellet to its target with a springer youl find it very difficult youl find when you sqeeze the trigger youl blink. not so with pre charged no recoil at all you can watch your pellet right through with makes zeroing a lot esier ther fore having a much more accurate gun. as for shot capacity they all differ but even the minimal 40 shot ones is enough for most peoples hunting. try carring ten rabbits nevermind 40 of em after using silenced pcps going back to springers feels like using shotguns......

Why would you want to follow the pellet to the target???? If the quarry falls dead then you know your Pellet has struck home cleanly.....when zeroing you will see from where the gun is firing anyway i have never heard of anyone who can say there gun is zeroed better just because they can follow the path of the pellet...spending time zeroing the gun whether it be a pcp or springer will make you and your gun more accurate ...Whether to buy a pcp or springer is down to your personal choice....i personally have used both but now i only use a springer