My Springer

Ratter

Alrite fellas,

Thought id show yous my HW80K .22 shes had the full Reblue from shaun at ISP, shes not just a looker .. she aint just a looker either, shes been tuned so she shoots like silk :tongue2:

so far she had done:

Piston polished

New Top Hat & Spring

New Piston & Breech seal

Brass Piston weight

Re-lubed & Internals Polished and put together by UK Neil

Re-blued by Shaun @ Isp

New Beech stock

putting out 11.6ft/lbs and shooting very consistant

Just treated myself to a pcp rifle but still waitin on that.

post-29183-1232140125_thumb.jpg

"Tune" a Springer as much as you like it is still a springer...a PCP is a different world...this will be interesting!

true.very true but i've never shot a springer as smooth and with as little recoil and noise as my v mach 95. its as close as i'll ever get to pcp without the hassle of recharging it!

Cheers fellas.. owned hundreds of rifles over the years.. i know theres no comparison to a pcp if your talking about recoil.. PCP will come out on top everytime! but i believe that a springer can match a pcp in accuracy in the right hands.. no dout there

Cheers fellas.. owned hundreds of rifles over the years.. i know theres no comparison to a pcp if your talking about recoil.. PCP will come out on top everytime! but i believe that a springer can match a pcp in accuracy in the right hands.. no dout there

Are you a collector, what are you after in a rifle, have you not found what you are after yet in any of these Hundreds of rifles you have owned over the years?

EEeeeeeRRRRRRRR chap, it's a free world, have what you like, enjoy what you like, believe what you like, but I find it strange you will NEVER find a Springer in any decent Target competition these days, can't help thinking that makes a statement about which is most accurate!! :thumbs:

hi

looks nice !but can you tell me where you got the flexi eyepiece for your scope buddy. desperately need one after my mate loosing mine

regards

davy

Yeah no probs .. its a Bisley and i got it from fleabay a few years back

Are you a collector, what are you after in a rifle, have you not found what you are after yet in any of these Hundreds of rifles you have owned over the years?

EEeeeeeRRRRRRRR chap, it's a free world, have what you like, enjoy what you like, believe what you like, but I find it strange you will NEVER find a Springer in any decent Target competition these days, can't help thinking that makes a statement about which is most accurate!! :thumbs:

No mate, im a Rifle Tart..

they use springers in HFT its called "Springer Class" it premotes the sport of airgunning to the young and old so i reckon its quite decent

Guest hyperion
hi

looks nice !but can you tell me where you got the flexi eyepiece for your scope buddy. desperately need one after my mate loosing mine

regards

davy

davy

UTTINGS sell them mate either on the net or give them a call on 01603619811

cheers

hyperion

No mate, im a Rifle Tart..

they use springers in HFT its called "Springer Class" it premotes the sport of airgunning to the young and old so i reckon its quite decent

Totally agree you can get pretty good with a springer....but "Springer Class" says it all :thumbs:

Most accurate or more easy??? :feck: Like you say its a free world, but to put down springer's is an insult to the sport bud,, IL have a shoot up with you with my PCP, and then my springer, and IL have what you like on it, you wont win,,, and you know why that is,,, not because I'm the best shot with a PCP, no but I'm not to bad with a springer,, get good with a springer be better with a PCP, shoot great with a PCP be shit with a springer,,, sorry for the wording bud but I fill strongly about me springer's,,lol,,

Rob.. :tongue2:

Most accurate or more easy??? :feck: Like you say its a free world, but to put down springer's is an insult to the sport bud,, IL have a shoot up with you with my PCP, and then my springer, and IL have what you like on it, you wont win,,, and you know why that is,,, not because I'm the best shot with a PCP, no but I'm not to bad with a springer,, get good with a springer be better with a PCP, shoot great with a PCP be shit with a springer,,, sorry for the wording bud but I fill strongly about me springer's,,lol,,

Rob.. :tongue2:

Rob..you are getting unduly excited, I am not putting down springers but the simple reality is they are NOT as accurate as PCP.....I have bored myself looking back over the last few years and EVERY World Championship, Olympic, Country Championship, (which is not restricted to springers only), pistols included... is held by PCP...they are more accurate! That isn't putting down springers ..it is a simple irrefutable fact! ...and is f... all to do with you being a better shot with either than me or vice versa! :thumbs:

Edited by Deker