• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is my favourite of our gourd dogs bronson

Posted Images

cant believe all this rottie hating on this site, i would never enter a yard with a rottweiler there unless i knew it.

we used to breed rottwielers and they are shit all mouth american bulldogs piss all over them saying that we still have one as a pet but not my choice of juk although im sure someone will have a goodun somewhere :thumbs:

Edited by fitchet

Salukis, mine will not let anyone 10ft near the house if they don't know them.

a saaluki that was near me was abit like that barked if it heard anyone turns out it got stolen they chucked the dog a live pet rabbit in broad daylight so a running dog wouldnt be my first choice :victory:

my collie bitch is same way, kicks up a hell of a fuss

see a few old farm collies id not take a chance with :no:

she now has her 5mth old daughter backing her up as well, couldnt quieten those 2 unless im there, keep the fox away from the pens too, but unfortunately has snatched the occasional bird herself. :(

cant believe all this rottie hating on this site, i would never enter a yard with a rottweiler there unless i knew it.

we used to breed rottwielers and they are shit all mouth american bulldogs piss all over them saying that we still have one as a pet but not my choice of juk although im sure someone will have a goodun somewhere :thumbs:

we had a female rottweiler when living in ghana, we imported her from south africa she was very formidable as was out GSD x Doberman. However they weren't a patch on our fila brasiano when living in cape town. :thumbs:

ridgeback for me or a shepard . know a boy who had his to ridgebacks in his work van one stopped outside the shop some little scroat tried to get him to my him fags which he said no to the boy told him he noticed he never locked his motor and not to expect it to be there when he got back just laughed in the laddys face trusted the dogs 100 percent . and the motor was still there when he got back along with one pissed of little chav and to very pissed of dogs